Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

83 year old Home Depot worker murdered by a nigger shoplifting

An 83 year old Home Depot worker was pushed to the ground by a nigger thieving pressure washers. The poor gent has just died from the injuries sustained a few weeks ago. The nigger is still on the loose and the coon-hunt is on. The old man clearly had morals to protect that he couldn't let slide. If it was me, I'd have just let the nigger leave. There's no way I would protect a corporation as most of them are nigger loving entities anyway.

Even so, this fine American citizen should never have been struck by this nigger. All niggers need to rounded up and sent to Wakanda immediately. They'd be much better off.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/05/n-c-ho...hes-him-aside/

Gary Rasor is seen on surveillance footage stepping up to confront a man wheeling three Ryobi pressure cookers out of the Hillsborough store Oct. 18 — only to be shoved to the ground by the crook who then casually strolls away.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    An 83 year old Home Depot worker was pushed to the ground by a nigger thieving pressure washers. The poor gent has just died from the injuries sustained a few weeks ago. The nigger is still on the loose and the coon-hunt is on. The old man clearly had morals to protect that he couldn't let slide. If it was me, I'd have just let the nigger leave. There's no way I would protect a corporation as most of them are nigger loving entities anyway.

Even so, this fine American citizen should never have been struck by this nigger. All niggers need to rounded up and sent to Wakanda immediately. They'd be much better off.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/05/n-c-ho...hes-him-aside/
    I agree with you! although I would never work for Home Cheapo, I would’ve totally ignored the thievin Nager and let it take whatever it wanted.Nigger loving HD deserves to be robbed by their nigger pets!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Filed under: "Never do bidness with a nigger."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    footage stepping up to confront a man wheeling three Ryobi pressure cookers
    Three things:
    1 - It's "pressure WASHERS", you idiots! Did a nigger write this article?

2 - The fact that the nigger felt perfectly within its rights to openly steal these large items shows just what the libtards have wrought - a world in which a primitive sub-simian criminal species is untouchable and above the law.

3 - Yeah, hunt for the nigger. It might be charged with involuntary manslaughter and I would wager there will be zero NU time.

If a YT thief had knocked down a po' ol' nigga, working so hard at his age after overcoming a lifetime of discriminashuns and raycisms, the YT would be on the "Most Wanted" list. NIgger Crump would be right on the case and the incident would be broadcast around the world, with newscasters and stories reflecting shock and horror at the evilness of YT. Mass chimpouts would erupt with many clown shoes stolen in smash and grabs, etc, etc.

Who cares about some old white guy? After all, Orca Winfrey did say that "all old white men should die".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When many people reach a certain age, they become myopic to the changes around them. They either cannot see or refuse to believe that the world has become so foreign and hostile to their own good morals and common sense. They never fully realize just how much the tides have changed over their lifetimes. This is not a character flaw but actually a positive trait as it shows some people refuse to give up believing in the good in people and it shows their faith in humanity or even misplaced hope for niggers. I note that lack of foresight is NOT a sign of poor character. It is a learned skill just like any other and some people simply lack in certain skills.

I'll admit that I have been a jaded old man since the my grammar school days. I assume the worst in people and especially niggers until proven otherwise. I don't think that's a character flaw on my part either. It's just a more heightened sense of self preservation and true realization of the state of the world.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I assume the worst in people and especially niggers until proven otherwise.
    All niggers should be classified as guilty until proven guilty !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    An 83 year old Home Depot worker was pushed to the ground by a nigger thieving pressure washers. The poor gent has just died from the injuries sustained a few weeks ago.
    You just know some coon coddling judge is going to let that walking pile of sh*t WALK FREE sooner than later !!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    When many people reach a certain age, they become myopic to the changes around them. They either cannot see or refuse to believe that the world has become so foreign and hostile to their own good morals and common sense. They never fully realize just how much the tides have changed over their lifetimes. This is not a character flaw but actually a positive trait as it shows some people refuse to give up believing in the good in people and it shows their faith in humanity or even misplaced hope for niggers. I note that lack of foresight is NOT a sign of poor character. It is a learned skill just like any other and some people simply lack in certain skills.

I'll admit that I have been a jaded old man since the my grammar school days. I assume the worst in people and especially niggers until proven otherwise. I don't think that's a character flaw on my part either. It's just a more heightened sense of self preservation and true realization of the state of the world.
    It's certainly no character flaw. I'm with you. I assume the worst in people as well until they prove otherwise. I'll even go so far as to say that I DISLIKE most EVERYBODY until I get to know them. Very rarely have I become instant friends with someone I've just met. That being said, I learned at a very young age NEVER trust niggers and I certainly never liked them.