Likes Likes:  41
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Do not open while eating! Human vs Nig🤣🤣

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a beautiful redheaded human female on the left.
    What a disgustingly ugly species of beast on the right.I’m thinking it’s smells like it looks!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, we are all same species! I don't know what that is on the right, but it has no relation in any way to the one on the left.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same species? I wouldn't put that abomination on the right in the same species as gorillas or chimpanzees! Those two are way more acceptable and peaceful than any nigger!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a buck or sow thread right ??

Is that putting a pig on a lipstick ? Gone the whole hog there !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    What a beautiful redheaded human female on the left.
    What a disgustingly ugly species of beast on the right.I’m thinking it’s smells like it looks!
    I agree, an attractive redhead no doubt, I'm not sure how factual it is, but way back in the it seemed to me that human female redheads gravitated towards nigger bucks more so than other human females...could be wrong though....lol

7. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    I agree, an attractive redhead no doubt, I'm not sure how factual it is, but way back in the it seemed to me that human female redheads gravitated towards nigger bucks more so than other human females...could be wrong though....lol
    Not THIS redheaded female! I don't think hair colour has anything to do with a preference for mating with sub-simian beasts.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Not THIS redheaded female! I don't think hair colour has anything to do with a preference for mating with sub-simian beasts.
    It seems to me that Nigger Bucks gravitate more to blonde white wimmenz. Of course they'll screw ANYTHING that will give them a chance to. A white woman is considered the ultimate prize to those ugly fuckers and it doesn't matter how fat and disgustingly ugly she might be.

10. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    It seems to me that Nigger Bucks gravitate more to blonde white wimmenz. Of course they'll screw ANYTHING that will give them a chance to. A white woman is considered the ultimate prize to those ugly fuckers and it doesn't matter how fat and disgustingly ugly she might be.
    I would be happy if they gravitated back to Hell.....

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I would be happy if they gravitated back to Hell.....
    Amen to that!

13. Likes Kagman, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    A man to that niggers shouldn't be be trying to breed with white women and spreading there evil seeds and spreading fucking diseases filthy useless poo coloured pieces of trash

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers contribute Absolutely Nothing Positive Period, Everything IS Negative and a Direct Fatal risk to your person.

Now days you see so many niggers, bucks and sows, with rope or cord woven into the nigger wool on its head, I was thinking, how do the niggers wash their nigger wool? Then I remembered that personal hygiene Is nonexistent to niggers, I can't even imagine not washing my hair for a day let alone months or years....that made me remember something, way back in probably the 4 grade I still remember asking a nigger sowlet about washing its nigger wool, ( I had mentioned that I wash my hair every day )
    the nigger sowlet looked at me and in nigger babble said " you must be crazy, ain't no one wash dair hair every day"., of course I was in the 4th grade and still relatively ignorant of the nigger animal s ways.....

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Same species? I wouldn't put that abomination on the right in the same species as gorillas or chimpanzees! Those two are way more acceptable and peaceful than any nigger!
    Tru Dat!!