Close

Likes Likes:  84
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

10 year old nigger batwings it’s mammy, charged with murder one.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin...mazon-purchase

Race not mentioned in the story, but :

A. It’s Milwaukee

B. Reeks of TNB.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It should’ve gone for the trifecta! Mom, sis and itself! Leave it to a nigger to leave a job 1/3 done.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It should’ve gone for the trifecta! Mom, sis and itself! Leave it to a nigger to leave a job 1/3 done.
    Niggers have the WORST work ethic!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it is a nigger famb'ly.

A 10 year old nigger is almost an adult. And in some even more primative tribes, 10 year olds are indeed adults.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And dumb cucks still think Fox News is on "our side." Fox is just controlled opposition meant to sucker us into thinking we have a "voice" in the media. Fox is owned by the same people who own CNN, MSNBC, and all the other woke channels. It's all CONTROLLED, it's all FAKE NEWS.

A REAL NEWS channel would be telling us that THIS WAS A NIGGER and THIS IS TYPICAL NIGGER BEHAVIOR (TNB).

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm shocked that a negro would commit such a ridiculously stupid crime.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    And dumb cucks still think Fox News is on "our side." Fox is just controlled opposition meant to sucker us into thinking we have a "voice" in the media. Fox is owned by the same people who own CNN, MSNBC, and all the other woke channels. It's all CONTROLLED, it's all FAKE NEWS.

A REAL NEWS channel would be telling us that THIS WAS A NIGGER and THIS IS TYPICAL NIGGER BEHAVIOR (TNB).
    Agreed, I can’t watch any of it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Yes, it is a nigger famb'ly.

A 10 year old nigger is almost an adult. And in some even more primative tribes, 10 year olds are indeed adults.
    A 10 ten year old virgin nigger is a very rare thing !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Agreed, I can’t watch any of it.
    Except Tucker Carlson, he knows the score.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Except Tucker Carlson, he knows the score.
    You can't "cuck" the Tuck!!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

As bad as we all think and know the MSM is... Things have reached a level I never thought possible. The Taibbi/Twitter story which showed REPEATED FBI involvement in the cover up of the Hunter Biden lap top story is being ignored by the MSM.... That's right... The FBI covering up a BOMB SHELL story in late October regarding a presidential election is being ignored by the Main Stream Media...

The FBI involvement is an outrage and is clearly criminal... Worse, the VERMIN FILTH in the MSM are poo-pooing the story as 'nothing new' while these very same MSM 'reporters' attack one of their colleagues (Taibbi) who released the story.

We have witnessed nothing short of a seismic shift away from both decency and constitutionality DIRECTLY into third world despotism. This is an incredibly important development. Holy Shit, folks.. .We have truly turned a corner.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    You can't "cuck" the Tuck!!
    Tucker is a bright light in one dank cesspool. Given recent developments, the man is a national treasure... I fear for the guy's safety
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Tucker is a bright light in one dank cesspool. Given recent developments, the man is a national treasure... I fear for the guy's safety
    And Elon Musk's too!!

14. Likes Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a video confirming that this was a niglet.

10 year old Noah shot and killed its mammy, Quiana Mann, because the sow refused to buy it an Oculus headset.

The next day, the niglet logged into mammy's Amazon account and bought the headset.

About six years ago, the niglet swung the fambly's puppy around by its tail. And six months ago, it started a nest fire by burning a balloon filled with a flammable liquid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...R-headset.html

But I don't know what my story is about? - TSO

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Pardon me Dr. Crow, but what kind of therapy did you prescribe for the 10 year old ?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Pardon me Dr. Crow, but what kind of therapy did you prescribe for the 10 year old ?
    Seated shock treatment! Same as nigger Till got!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStoryOf View Post
    Here's a video confirming that this was a niglet.

10 year old Noah shot and killed its mammy, Quiana Mann, because the sow refused to buy it an Oculus headset.

The next day, the niglet logged into mammy's Amazon account and bought the headset.

About six years ago, the niglet swung the fambly's puppy around by its tail. And six months ago, it started a nest fire by burning a balloon filled with a flammable liquid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...R-headset.html

Nice pics..... A shit-stain for sure... And to think that beast went into his Mammy's computer within hours after shooting her and ordering the device he shot her over is above and beyond even for niggers.... We'll see how long they lock the little shitstain up for... My bet: No more than 10 years. He'll be out before it's 21 YO
    Last edited by Kagman; 12-07-2022 at 12:50 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Except they aren't supposed to name a perp so young.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

Nice pics..... A shit-stain for sure... And to think that beast went into his Mammy's computer within hours after shooting her and ordering the device he shot her over is above and beyond even for niggers.... We'll see how long they lock the little shitstain up for... My bet: No more than 10 years. He'll be out before it's 21 YO
    It actually ordered the thing after batwinging its mammy? Oh lawdy jeebus. Mathematically, that has to be TNB squared. Nigger to the niggth power.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    It actually ordered the thing after batwinging its mammy? Oh lawdy jeebus. Mathematically, that has to be TNB squared. Nigger to the niggth power.

10 years old is old enough to fully comprehend the loss of a parent... especially after you just blew it's brains all over the living room wall... Still, that little shit-stain, using his mother's Amazon account - you know.. the Mammy he JUST murdered - ordered the very thing it's now dead Mammy forbid him from buying ... There is a whole lot to digest here...

Should niggers even be allowed to use Amazon?? Or the internet, for that matter....

22. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast