Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Apelanta Nigger Deserves The Jenkum Injection

https://nypost.com/2022/12/13/atlant...ted-community/

Do NOT pass Go...Do NOT collect $200. There is only fitting punishment for this piece of pigshit, scum of the earth, cocksucking fucking nigger...Sometimes my sense of outrage gets to me. Why are niggers like this allowed to waste our air? WHY??? He is as useless as useless can be (except maybe for bayonet practice?). He is of no benefit to anyone on this planet. Now he has killed a human. I am surprised that he didn't try to muh-dik her too.
    I hope and pray that the laws of the State of Georgia make this nigger pay for this by enforcing the death penalty. No excuses. No pity or sympathy. Did his dadduh muh-dik him when he was just a sprog? I don't fucking care! Did it have a rough upbringing? I don't fucking care! Has it been in and out of the system all it's life? I don't fucking care! Enough is enough! This motherfucker needs to pay the ultimate price for its crimes. I cannot possibly express my hatred adequately enough!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not even human life is sacred to a nigger. Let's hope that it's found, resists arrest and then gets the hot lead injection.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brown has been arrested, and it’s unclear how the young suspect gained entry into the gated community.
    Are they gearing up to play the "Oh, he's just a lad who panicked and didn't really mean to stab this woman to death!" card?

Instead of just leaving and maybe being charged with attempted car theft - for which a nigger would serve zero time in NU - the buck just had to kill this woman. Niggers murder because they love it and have absolutely no regard for any life, not even other nigger lives.

I'm pretty sure in Georgia that murder while in the act of committing a crime merits the death penalty, but it won't in this case. Shyster lawyers will plead for mercy for this poor, young nigger and it will sit in prison for a long time, being provided with everything it wants and needs. No justice for the family of this woman so brutally killed by a toxic, worthless piece of shit, and for no reason.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update:

The nigger has been wrangled ! Sadly taken in without bat wings.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-arres...munity-atlanta
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Find it guilty, then sentence it to me.