Close

Likes Likes:  44
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Do we suppose these niggerlovers are alive after all these years?

Came across this old article from 2015:

Vienna, Austria – Sitting on a sofa in their Vienna flat, they laughed as they planned their night out together.

Although the conversation sounded like it could have been any exchange among flatmates, this flat-share was slightly unusual.

Uche Daniel, 25, is a refugee from Nigeria. He had met his Austrian flatmates – Patricia Hartl and Simone Fidler – two weeks earlier through Flüchtlinge Willkommen (Refugees Welcome), an initiative inviting asylum seekers and refugees to stay in people’s spare rooms instead of in mass accommodation centres.

“I wonder why it hasn’t been done before,” said 24-year-old Simone. “It just makes sense. People are having to sleep in tents while there are so many rooms free.”
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101c0169110e4d56975bd9e7cbdef8c8_18.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	430.1 KB 
ID:	21442

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2...es-to-refugees

Fittingly, I found that image when looking for one of "an empty box of fucks," because that's what I'd have to give if I ever read they got muh dikked and murdered by their pet nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post

Fittingly, I found that image when looking for one of "an empty box of fucks," because that's what I'd have to give if I ever read they got muh dikked and murdered by their pet nigger.
    Look at the smile on that nigger’s face. “Deez tew wywimmenz dun lets me stay wif bof of em? Sheeit”

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one hungry animal. They probably have a couple of sunglasses now or worst.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Nigerian! Exactly why is this nigger a "refugee"? A refugee from WHAT? Is Nigeria now a war zone, run by a brutal dictator? I don't believe it is, so why did Uche have to flee to the loving arms of these poor little clueless dingbat millennials who learn everything they need to know from Tumblr and IG? Oh, right. Not enough GIBS in Niggergeria for less successful scammers.

I guess the scammer internet cafes are too crowded in Lagos, so Uche is looking to be an entrepreneur in Vienna and get all its scamming tools for free.

Name:	welcome migrants sign - Google Search.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	21444
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't let strangers in your home, your place of privacy. To think a feral ape live with them and expect it to be peaceful, oh well, there's Darwin. But maybe these whorelets are into animal husbandry.

I once saw a movie with middle aged to older Austrian women going to niggerlands to get their fix of lust. It's in German, but was aptly translated. Old broads think they feel loved by physical muh-dikk are so dirty and just so reprehensible. They have needs, but heck, it's just animalistic!

Too many Niggerians in the world.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    You don't let strangers in your home, your place of privacy. To think a feral ape live with them and expect it to be peaceful, oh well, there's Darwin. But maybe these whorelets are into animal husbandry.

I once saw a movie with middle aged to older Austrian women going to niggerlands to get their fix of lust. It's in German, but was aptly translated. Old broads think they feel loved by physical muh-dikk are so dirty and just so reprehensible. They have needs, but heck, it's just animalistic!

Too many Niggerians in the world.
    Them too? I know middle aged British women just love the dark meat.

Meet the middle-aged, middle-class women who are Britain's female sex tourists

They are called ‘bumsters’ in Gambia, ‘Rastitutes’ or ‘beach boys’ in the Caribbean and ‘sanky pankies’ in the Dominican Republic.

These are the nigger bucks who, in increasing numbers, are providing muh dik in return for money or goods to women who want a holiday ‘romance’.

The groids are invariably from impoverished families, have little or no education and are sometimes illiterate.
    Sign me up!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a....html#comments
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ise, I've heard that there's similarly US and Canadian muh-dikk seekers in Apefrica. Why not just go find another human here, why spend $ and delude themselves that bucks really love them? That's downright delusional! Well, mating with a monkey is certainly mental illness!

I wish I could remember the title. The good part was, one buck got shot by a local kingpin!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ise, I've heard that there's similarly US and Canadian muh-dikk seekers in Apefrica. Why not just go find another human here, why spend $ and delude themselves that bucks really love them? That's downright delusional! Well, mating with a monkey is certainly mental illness!

I wish I could remember the title. The good part was, one buck got shot by a local kingpin!
    Apefrica is an awful long way for Canadians to travel for muh dik but not that far for European women. I'm sure Americans and Canadians more likely to head to Bahamas, Barbados and Jamaica. I saw a pack of them in Barbados, fawning over and touching a jet-black nigger buck on the beach who was wearing a teeny yellow bikini and flexing his muscles. Ew.Those whores made me ashamed of being a YT woman. Disgusting!

11. Likes Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm all for them.going over there to get some muh dikk, provided they stay there and don't come back.

13. Likes Sandy , Coon Town liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Apefrica is an awful long way for Canadians to travel for muh dik but not that far for European women. I'm sure Americans and Canadians more likely to head to Bahamas, Barbados and Jamaica. I saw a pack of them in Barbados, fawning over and touching a jet-black nigger buck on the beach who was wearing a teeny yellow bikini and flexing his muscles. Ew.Those whores made me ashamed of being a YT woman. Disgusting!
    BEYOND disgusting!!

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    These white libdiots just don't realize how good they have it thanks to having a white run society.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Coon Town liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Them too? I know middle aged British women just love the dark meat.
    There's one I'm trying to find about a woman that went to the Bahamas or close, got involved with a niggest buck, and was well diversified. Meanwhile I found this one about a British woman who moved to the Dominican Republic, married a "native," and guess what happened.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...bbean-21093962

The body of author Lindsay de Feliz was discovered buried in woods near her home. Early reports indicate that she was strangled and buried 2ft deep.

Mrs de Feliz, 60, who relocated to the Dominican Republic to pursue her passion for scuba diving, was reported missing on Tuesday after getting off a bus.

She was married to a Dominican, Danilo de Feliz, who is among “several people” that local detectives confirmed had been arrested.

Sources said one of his three sons, Dani Alberto Feliz Martinez, 29, and a third man, Aquilino Rosario Sanchez, 37, had also been detained.

The former marketing director, originally from Cambridgeshire, quit her £500,000-a-year job and left the UK seeking fulfilment as a dive instructor.

She met lawyer Danilo, 50, and settled in the Caribbean country.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    I'm all for them.going over there to get some muh dikk, provided they stay there and don't come back.

Name:	560.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	21467

If only we could revoke passports as the equivalent of changing locks.

20. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely! "Once you go black, we don't want you back!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

We can only hope that all three are daid,the ape and the two sharks!

23. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's one I'm trying to find about a woman that went to the Bahamas or close, got involved with a niggest buck, and was well diversified. Meanwhile I found this one about a British woman who moved to the Dominican Republic, married a "native," and guess what happened.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...bbean-21093962
    quit her £500,000-a-year job and left the UK seeking fulfilment as a dive instructor.
    Apparently she had a "passion" for something besides scuba diving.

Early reports indicate that she was strangled and buried 2ft deep.
    Leave it to lazy niggers. Couldn't even stir their stumps to dig a decent hole!

25. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

We SHOULD!!

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post