Close

Likes Likes:  98
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

ABC staff want mudshark Amy Robach fired for letting co-anchor TJ get his muh dik on with her- UPDATED

Disgusted staffers are urging ABC to fire married Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes from family show GMA over their clandestine affair - as the outed lovers fail to address the scandal during awkward return to show

Shocked ABC insiders have called for GMA3 co-hosts Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes to be fired following the revelation that their on-screen chemistry and famed friendship has 'crossed the line' into a full-blown affair.

DailyMail.com broke the story of the couple's clandestine romance exclusively on Wednesday and revealed that the liaison has come at the expense of both co-host's marriages.

Now, network insiders have called for Bob Iger, Chief Executive Officer of ABC's parent company, Disney, to 'intervene.'

One insider told DailyMail.com: 'Disney needs to step in and take action here. We're a family friendly network and these two are not displaying family values or Disney's values.'

They added: 'Bob Iger needs to intervene and terminate them both. He should also be asking Kim Godwin [President of ABC News] how this was allowed to happen on her watch.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...evelation.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “They just want to fire them cuz dey be interracial n sheeit. Das rayciss!!”

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    With tons of makeup on, I've always thought Amy Robach was attractive. I've seen her, though, without makeup. Seems just like a normal gal. I had no idea she's into monkey meat, really. Whatever beauty she once had...she's still just another putrid mudshark whore.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    With tons of makeup on, I've always thought Amy Robach was attractive. I've seen her, though, without makeup. Seems just like a normal gal. I had no idea she's into monkey meat, really. Whatever beauty she once had...she's still just another putrid mudshark whore.
    Exactly!!

5. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What??? Fire a filthy, disease spreading mudshark???? Not a chance... The MSM will give her a raise. She's the race-destroying icon the MSM power brokers want us all to be..

Now the below linked article is the type of thing that will put today's Reporter in a world of hurt... This sorry assed pogue had the audacity to report the truth about Paul 'Hammer Time' Pelosi's homo tryst with some homeless whack job...

The reporter, Almaguar, leaked the truth that Pelosi answered the door as happy as a clam... No hint of a problem. This truth sunk any possibility for the vermin FILTH in the media to paint this yet again as some type of Republican attack on those good liberals....

This is what happens to Reporters who have the audacity to report the truth about what DemonRATS/Liberals really are - They are 'Disappeared'...

https://gellerreport.com/2022/12/nbc...lctg=107061016

An actual Pelosi X-ray

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x-ray-image-of-paul-pelosis-skull-fracture.jpg 
Views:	1206 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	21447
    Last edited by Kagman; 12-04-2022 at 11:46 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    What??? Fire a filthy, disease spreading mudshark???? Not a chance... The MSM will give her a raise. She's the race-destroying icon the MSM power brokers want us all to be..

Now the below linked article is the type of thing that will put today's Reporter in a world of hurt... This sorry assed pogue had the audacity to report the truth about Paul 'Hammer Time' Pelosi's homo tryst with some homeless whack job...

The reporter, Almaguar, leaked the truth that Pelosi answered the door as happy as a clam... No hint of a problem. This truth sunk any possibility for the vermin FILTH in the media to paint this yet again as some type of Republican attack on those good liberals....

This is what happens to Reporters who have the audacity to report the truth about what DemonRATS/Liberals really are - They are 'Disappeared'...

https://gellerreport.com/2022/12/nbc...lctg=107061016

An actual Pelosi X-ray

Name:	x-ray-image-of-paul-pelosis-skull-fracture.jpg 
Views:	1206 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	21447
    It takes a truly sick, twisted, evil freak to marry a creature like Nancy Pelosi. Any "man" who would do that is even lower than one who marries a nigger sow.

As for this mudshark/nigger ABC couple, it's only their vile interracial status that has kept them protected and privileged. If a White male and White female co-anchor team who were married to other people had sex with each other, they would be instantly fired, blacklisted, and canceled by the WOKE MOB.

Interracial (interspecies) "marriages" and libtard "marriages" = the two types of marriages that have the most UNEARNED PRIVILEGE

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amen to that!

9. Likes Ignatow , Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update: they've been taken off the air!
    'Good Morning America' Hosts Amy Robach & TJ Holmes Taken Off The Air After Staffers Demand Network Take Action Over 6-Month Affair

ABC execs have decided to remove Good Morning America hosts Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes from the air this week as they privately figure out the next step, RadarOnline.com has learned.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...6096f54a0f1d3a
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Update: they've been taken off the air!
    'Good Morning America' Hosts Amy Robach & TJ Holmes Taken Off The Air After Staffers Demand Network Take Action Over 6-Month Affair

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...6096f54a0f1d3a
    'Taken off the air while we deal with this internally' Liberal translation: They've been given a vacation. I'd still bet both will come out of this in a better position than before.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Disgusted staffers are urging ABC to fire married Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes from family show GMA over their clandestine affair - as the outed lovers fail to address the scandal during awkward return to show

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...evelation.html
    I heard the coal burning skank and her pet primate were taken off the air!!

14. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    She looks like a bitch.
    But I would never watch or care about such a spineless and conformist show, watched by their moronic unemployed sheeple viewer type.

Hoping they both get fired anyway for setting a terrible bad example to women and girls (their viewers)...
    but we know the nigger will get a free pass don't we... it's never the niggers fault... just like every show on TV ever... it can't ever be the niggers fault... you can't accuse them especially if you are a big corporation like ABC\Disney. Even if you were to... the nigger would sue you for racism... and it'd win.. because the narrative

this very show itself pushes this very narrative constantly...

such a majikal nigger... they went to great lengths to find the most majikal nigger ever for their show to brainwash white women in the morning.

Hoping she goes out like the wife in the movie "American Beauty"... I have a feeling she's just like that.

Watch out for her special move "the Wellbutrin Rage" where she may cut an ooga boogas muh dik off, or blow you both away.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amy's uterus suffered a Gulf of Mexico-type blowout, with pollution and dead wildlife littering the coastline for miles.
    Her feminine area will be a no trespassing zone until further notice.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Her O-ring was blown out and then her whole worn out tranny just up and fell out on the sidewalk one day.
    And then later that day she had some car problems also.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    'Taken off the air while we deal with this internally' Liberal translation: They've been given a vacation. I'd still bet both will come out of this in a better position than before.
    We all know the subhuman nigger and the subhuman mudshark will both be brought back (with a big fat raise) just as soon as the brain-dead sheeple's super-short attention span has turned to the next sex scandal story.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorsAndEngineers View Post
    She looks like a bitch.
    But I would never watch or care about such a spineless and conformist show, watched by their moronic unemployed sheeple viewer type.

Hoping they both get fired anyway for setting a terrible bad example to women and girls (their viewers)...
    but we know the nigger will get a free pass don't we... it's never the niggers fault... just like every show on TV ever... it can't ever be the niggers fault... you can't accuse them especially if you are a big corporation like ABC\Disney. Even if you were to... the nigger would sue you for racism... and it'd win.. because the narrative

this very show itself pushes this very narrative constantly...

such a majikal nigger... they went to great lengths to find the most majikal nigger ever for their show to brainwash white women in the morning.

Hoping she goes out like the wife in the movie "American Beauty"... I have a feeling she's just like that.

Watch out for her special move "the Wellbutrin Rage" where she may cut an ooga boogas muh dik off, or blow you both away.
    The funniest part is that even most magical neegrows in the world, if not for YT coddling them, caring for them, showering them with GIBS and teaching them to dress and speak like humans, would be exactly like the Sentinel niggers - feral savages running around naked and throwing spears at helicopters.

Niggers without YT:

Name:	sentinel island - Google Search.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	504.0 KB 
ID:	21461
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Amy's uterus suffered a Gulf of Mexico-type blowout, with pollution and dead wildlife littering the coastline for miles.
    Her feminine area will be a no trespassing zone until further notice.
    Tru Dat!!

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    We all know the subhuman nigger and the subhuman mudshark will both be brought back (with a big fat raise) just as soon as the brain-dead sheeple's super-short attention span has turned to the next sex scandal story.
    There's no doubt in my mind that the monkey lover and monkey will be given promotions. It's Disney after all.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no doubt in my mind that the monkey lover and monkey will be given promotions. It's Disney after all.
    Sad but TRUE!!

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Her feminine area will be a no trespassing zone *until further notice.*
    Until Further Notice: When Hell Freezes Over.

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorsAndEngineers View Post
    Her O-ring was blown out and then her whole worn out tranny just up and fell out on the sidewalk one day.
    *And then later that day she had some car problems also.*

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast