Close

Likes Likes:  63
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE: Good Morning America mudshark Amy Robach burning the coal - ALCOHOLIC substance abuse involved

Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes ‘not ashamed’ of their romance

Our sources told us that “no one was blindsided” by Robach and Holmes’ relationship — including their spouses.

Rumors of secret rendezvouses started the moment they became friends in 2014, and rumors of them hooking up at separate events in 2017 ran rampant around ABC.

In fact, they were afraid to even be around each other, we hear.
    https://pagesix.com/2022/12/01/amy-r...their-romance/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disgusting. "No Shame" huh? Sheeeeeit. Can't wait to see her new sunglasses.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully the mudshark ends up in the mortuary soon!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like that spook is ready to murder the cameraman in that photo.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who any of these characters are, but I really feel sorry for this mudshark's husband, who has to go through life with everyone knowing she preferred to rut with an ugly nigger buck. If the whore thinks her nigger won't be out muh dikkin around on her and passing on nigger diseases, she's in for a surprise.

In fact, they were afraid to even be around each other, we hear.
    YUCK!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Hopefully the mudshark ends up in the mortuary soon!
    Now that I'd say is worth a posthumous Pulitzer. Call it giving her life for "investigative reporting," as a warning to others.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I don't know who any of these characters are, but I really feel sorry for this mudshark's husband, who has to go through life with everyone knowing she preferred to rut with an ugly nigger buck. If the whore thinks her nigger won't be out muh dikkin around on her and passing on nigger diseases, she's in for a surprise.

YUCK!
    The husband should already have served her with divorce papers, and get tested. He should never think another fond thought of her, and be worried only about the STDs she's probably given him.

Wait till she breaks up with the buck, and woe to any human guy with her. I won't say Ron Goldman deserved to die, because he might have been just a friend, but a human who knowingly dates a mudshark deserves anything that happens to him when the buck gets all jealous an sheeit.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Looks like that spook is ready to murder the cameraman in that photo.
    Yes it does!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

YUCK!
    My favorite example of mudsharking gone wrong - to the human former partner - is that of a Norwegian princess and Shaman Nigger Durek. It's ex-husband killed himself, rather than live with the shame his ex-wife screws negroes. I feel sorry for all their white children.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    The husband should already have served her with divorce papers, and get tested. He should never think another fond thought of her, and be worried only about the STDs she's probably given him.

Wait till she breaks up with the buck, and woe to any human guy with her. I won't say Ron Goldman deserved to die, because he might have been just a friend, but a human who knowingly dates a mudshark deserves anything that happens to him when the buck gets all jealous an sheeit.
    It's suicidal. If a nigger can't have his whore, then no one can. Maybe this wasn't well known at the time of the OJ chimpout, but for sure it is now so any human male who does it has to be well aware the odds of him and the burner ending up dead are very high.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‘Embarrassed’ Amy Robach admits she has ‘30 drinks a week’ as T.J. Holmes divulges his own excess drinking habits

Amy Robach is “appalled” over the amount of alcohol she consumed in 2023.

The journalist admitted on the latest episode of her “Amy & T.J.” podcast that she had “over 30 drinks” a week last year, adding, “That’s embarrassing to me, that’s not what I wish it were.”

Her boyfriend and co-host, T.J. Holmes, tried to console her, saying, “But you’re not alone in it, and we just happen to be saying it out loud.”

Holmes went on to share a shocking revelation about his own drinking habits, telling listeners he had 18 drinks a day in 2023.
    Holmes gathered receipts and discovered the couple spent “$2,869 on alcohol alone” last month.

“I thought the number would be higher, to be honest with you,” he quipped.
    https://pagesix.com/2024/01/12/enter...inking-habits/

13. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    2869 on alcohol. She had to get really fkd up to rut with that buck. I wonder how much that nigger spent on newports and weed? Her husband must be proud. I hope he takes that skank for all she is worth.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    ‘Embarrassed’ Amy Robach admits she has ‘30 drinks a week’ as T.J. Holmes divulges his own excess drinking habits

https://pagesix.com/2024/01/12/enter...inking-habits/
    Never mind the alcoholism. NOW they are telling the world about their vile, disgusting rutting.

Ousted GMA3 hosts TJ Holmes and Amy Robach see eye-to-eye when it comes to their preferences in the bedroom.

The results were read by OkCupid's global head of communications, Michael Kaye, who claimed there were 'no questions off limits' during the test.

'You both enjoy sex more than foreplay, you're both super into post-workout sex and shower sex and you prefer cuffs over ropes,' Kaye told the hosts. 'There's a lot in the bedroom and out of the bedroom you aligned on... so solid, solid start.'
    Amy then quipped, 'You now know us better than my parents do.'
    Judging by the comments no one wants to know what filthy hijinks the whore gets up to with her nigger. Ugh.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-foreplay.html

17. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    2869 on alcohol. She had to get really fkd up to rut with that buck. I wonder how much that nigger spent on newports and weed? Her husband must be proud. I hope he takes that skank for all she is worth.
    Her ex husband was the one with all the money, worth $20 million or so. He was a successful actor who could practically have any woman he wanted. He also nursed that skank through cancer. And this is how she repaid him.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Her ex husband was the one with all the money, worth $20 million or so. He was a successful actor who could practically have any woman he wanted. He also nursed that skank through cancer. And this is how she repaid him.

Marriages end and that's life. There's a way to do it decently, BUT, she totally humiliated him by openly screwing that nigger, and now broadcasting the rutting.

Nothing is kept private by all these vulgarians.

21. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler, Sandy liked this post