Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mother Refuses to Take Plea Deal and Now Faces Seven Years in Prison After Slamming Into Group of BLM Protesters in 2020

"We were attacked by people who were going to break my daughter's window and pull her out of the car."
    The post Mother Refuses to Take Plea Deal and Now Faces Seven Years in Prison After Slamming Into Group of BLM Protesters in 2020 appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nu Yawk Shitty! i’m not sure, but I may have taken a plea deal. Up there, they are all liberal and they love their fucking monkey ass niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nu Yawk Shitty! i’m not sure, but I may have taken a plea deal. Up there, they are all liberal and they love their fucking monkey ass niggers!
    Despite her admitted poor choice of friends, I applaud her standing up for what is right even when it puts her in grave peril. Should she be convicted, she stands a high chance of not making it out of prison alive and she knows it. She should have moved to Florida where they don't put up with that shit. The state law recently signed by DeSantis gives right of way to anyone fleeing a riot. I don't know why anyone in their right mind wants to stay in NYC. It's nothing but a voluntary prison of their own making. Move the hell out of there, folks, and let it collapse, already.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.