Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger 'Family Night' takes playing Monopoly to the next level

Oklahoma man arrested during family game of Monopoly after he got angry and started shooting

There was no collecting $200 for one Oklahoma man who went directly to jail after firing a gun at his family members during a game of Monopoly Saturday.

John Ronald Dewayne Armstrong was arrested in Tulsa, Oklahoma, after a round of the game erupted into an argument, with a table and the game's board being flipped in the process before he allegedly chased his stepsister and stepfather down the street while pointing his gun at them.

Officers with the Tulsa Police Department were called to a home near East Admiral Place and North Mingo Road around 6.30pm for reports of shots fired, according to KTUL.

Upon arrival, the officers learned that the family members had been drinking when the game turned violent, with Armstrong and his stepfather getting into a fight.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...e37d5ea67c01bf
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG. Just when you think you've heard it all, you get this. Is there anything niggers do - niglet birfday parties, weddings, cruises, funerals, junk food buying, frickin' board games, clown shoe envy - that doesn't end up in shooting and/or batwings? Anything at all?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure why not?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OMG. Just when you think you've heard it all, you get this. Is there anything niggers do - niglet birfday parties, weddings, cruises, funerals, junk food buying, frickin' board games, clown shoe envy - that doesn't end up in shooting and/or batwings? Anything at all?
    I'm SURE that was a rhetorical question!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just another peaceful, relaxing evening in the niggerhood (a.k.a. manure pile).

Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  10.0 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	John Ronald Dewayne Armstrong.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	21414

And John Ronald Dewayne Armstrong, you stupid sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast "son of Barry Ohomo": You deserve a great whipping, for your terrible marksmanship, nigger. Not a single one of your despicable fellow crap-beasts was goodified. Shame on you!

And may I suggest we all send dozens of board games and six-packs of malt likkah to the koon-munity for Kwanzaa (Christmas) celebration and allow TNB to do its thing...

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Whitey Ford, SGT@Arms liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will turn any type of gathering into a shootout or riot.Doesn’t matter what it is.With niggers it’ll always end in gunfire or some type of violence.

10. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That Monopoly board gave me a good chuckle. Some of you guys and gals have got such good humour, I'd love to see some of your designs for the board.
    Go on, have a go - and give us all a good laugh.

WhiteFlight
    Chimpout Guest