So I’m out running some errands this morning and I get to my last stop without having a single interaction with a nigger. Naturally this puts me in a good mood. I go into my last stop and of course every check out clerk is a fucking sow. I just had to return a couple items so I picked the shortest line and took my chances. After explaining to it that I just didn’t need the items it finally relented and started to process the return. Since I was raised to treat people decently and after retiring from the military I habitually said thank you ma’am when the transaction was completed. Somehow this caused a cat 5 chimpout. It starts screeching at me that it was only 27 years old and it’s disrespectful to call it ma’am. At this point I’m pissed and asked it if it would prefer to be called just nigger or if afro Caribbean tree swinger would be more respectful. Naturally it really started screeching and jumping up and down. I just shook my head and walked out. It’s time to find a nigger free zone and move. There aren’t enough words to describe how I hate the feral shitbeasts