Close

Likes Likes:  17
Reply to Thread
    I is Egyptian
    Chimpout Guest

FIFA World Cup South Korea vs Ghana: Display of the typical nigger mentality

I was hoping the humans would knock the niggers out. South Korea is one of the few nigger-free teams in the competition.
    But of course the niggers need ruin the match by playing cheaply and cowardly. Wasting time by faking injuries and ‘treating’ legs for no reason.
    Maybe now more Asians know how classless coons are. It seems non-American nigs are just as entitled as Africoon Americans.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are niggers the world over.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Niggers are niggers the world over.
    So fucking true. No matter what accent they have acquired from “immigrating” out of their african shitholes.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Is it true that some teams are still kneeling for St. Fentanyl?

I haven't watched a single second of this tournament. I used to like football despite the often intolerable amount of niggers but that kneeling shit ruined it for good.

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers do indeed ruin everything, from football to nations. Everything that their vile, oily paws infect turns to shit. The nigger Midas touch.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No clue. I don't have any use for ANY of that shit. Haven't watched in years and don't miss it.

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I is Egyptian View Post
    I was hoping the humans would knock the niggers out. South Korea is one of the few nigger-free teams in the competition.
    But of course the niggers need ruin the match by playing cheaply and cowardly. Wasting time by faking injuries and ‘treating’ legs for no reason.
    Maybe now more Asians know how classless coons are. It seems non-American nigs are just as entitled as Africoon Americans.
    Since Kukkiwon Tae Kwon Do is S. Korea's national sport, perhaps some of the South Koreans should kick those ghanian loser niggers upside da' hayid!! Gnomesayin'?!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true that some teams are still kneeling for St. Fentanyl?

I haven't watched a single second of this tournament. I used to like football despite the often intolerable amount of niggers but that kneeling shit ruined it for good.
    The team from England still is. Even most of the soccer officials (who are not a nigger aware group by any means) think it's pathetic that they're still living in the past and fighting a stupid race war that the rest of the world has moved on from.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers got eliminated. Humans advanced. Nice

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post