Close

Likes Likes:  15
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Perhaps the most retarded reality show to ever made

"Interesting" nigger reality show where dozens of retarded female apes fight each other over the king buck...
    https://www.instagram.com/bluegirlsclubtv/

Maybe the most retarded reality show to ever made

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my dear lord. I approved your post, and the link, solely for examples of nigger "culcha." If you check out any of the Youtube videos, just be forewarned about the niggerpotamuses and trannies in combat.

The acronym needs to be BSG: Battlesow Galactica.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Oh my dear lord. I approved your post, and the link, solely for examples of nigger "culcha." If you check out any of the Youtube videos, just be forewarned about the niggerpotamuses and trannies in combat.

The acronym needs to be BSG: Battlesow Galactica.
    Tru Dat!! More like Battlesow Gallactica Championships!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Bluegirls... more like bluegums, am I right?

I always figured their nigger moufs had dem blue gums cuz their hayids weren't getting enough oxygen.

5. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shows like "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" are dumb enough when the "contestants" are fighting over a human. When it's a NIGGER it crosses the line into extra-mega-retardation.

I heard that both of those shows had at least one season when they put a nigger in the starring role, another reason not to watch.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Shows like "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" are dumb enough when the "contestants" are fighting over a human. When it's a NIGGER it crosses the line into extra-mega-retardation.

I heard that both of those shows had at least one season when they put a nigger in the starring role, another reason not to watch.
    Yup, they did. Could there be any lower form of humanity than those idiots competing for the paw of a nigger? Isn't it expected, even, that the "contestants" try to get in bed with the grand prize as a way of wooing? That's sick enough when they're all human. I suppose there are plenty of 20-something whore types with a 50 IQ who don't mind that the 9 others around her have also been with that guy, because he's a millionaire. Now think how sick they are when they don't mind the guy drilled oil with the niggeresses. Or how about a white bachelorette and a few niggerbucks thrown in? It's TV as disgusting as you can get.

I refuse to watch those shows, but unfortunately I know how they work because of commercials, and seeing a few minutes one night. Did I get mad at Mrs. S when she started watching one.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    What if there was a show where sows competed for a human man? Now that would be funny.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What if there was a show where sows competed for a human man? Now that would be funny.
    The Bachelor has included niggeresses. Or do you mean all niggers? I would lose my lunch just to see a commercial.

10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post