Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teenaper stabbed to goodness on the school bus over bix nood (c)rap song he uploaded to youtube

Niggers should be banned entirely from the internet and mass communications. Whitey technology does not belong in the hands of feral groids who only abuse it to advance their criminal intentions and behaviors.
    Teenager stabbed to death on bus home from school in Dagenham ‘revenge for drill track’

A16-year-old boy was murdered “in cold blood” on a bus home from school in a “revenge” attack after he posted a drill music track online, a court has been told.

Tyler Hurley was allegedly stabbed by Carlton Tanueh, 19, with a so-called zombie knife with a foot-and-a-half (50cm) blade, on the 173 service - just 20 minutes after the Year 11 pupil left The Warren School, Chadwell Heath, east London.

CCTV footage played at Southwark Crown Court on Thursday captured the alleged attack in front of passengers, including parents with prams, on the afternoon of March 14 this year.

Prosecutor Caroline Carberry KC told jurors the “fear on his face is obvious” as “unarmed and totally vulnerable” Tyler, who was wearing his school uniform, suffered “unsurvivable” injuries.

He was taken to hospital but died in the early hours of the following day.

Tyler had three weeks earlier “caused upset to some very dangerous young men” by uploading a drill music track to YouTube, the court heard.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...1486817906c706
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So some hulking niggroe - probably an Africoon - carrying a 1 1.2 foot blade just casually strolls around with it? I guess it would be rayciss for anyone to complain. From what I just read, humans would be advised to stay off all public transportation in London. Armored cars are a better choice since no one wants to stifle the natural behavior of the groids and muzzies.

The daid "teen" doesn't look nearly so innocent and sweet in this pic as he does in the one in that article:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	londonand buses.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	282.7 KB 
ID:	21439

Well, bye.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Whitey Ford, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So some hulking niggroe - probably an Africoon - carrying a 1 1.2 foot blade just casually strolls around with it? I guess it would be rayciss for anyone to complain. From what I just read, humans would be advised to stay off all public transportation in London. Armored cars are a better choice since no one wants to stifle the natural behavior of the groids and muzzies.

The daid "teen" doesn't look nearly so innocent and sweet in this pic as he does in the one in that article:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	londonand buses.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	282.7 KB 
ID:	21439

Well, bye.
    Why are they always doing some retard shit with their hands? Well hell, I just answered my own question.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Why are they always doing some retard shit with their hands? Well hell, I just answered my own question.
    They have no idea why they do it either. They just "ape" each other. Saggy pants, stupid bling, wool beanies, clown shoes etc - one does it, they all do it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Defund Welfare, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So some hulking niggroe - probably an Africoon - carrying a 1 1.2 foot blade just casually strolls around with it?
    Nobody carries a blade that big in a city unless they are looking to kill somebody. We used to call those "Rambo" knives when we kids, now they call 'em "Zombie Knives" (probably because Rambo is white and therefore oppressive and rayciss.)

In the outdoors, us "bushwhacker" types don't even like to carry big blades anymore. My fave knife is a Morakniv Bushcraft Black because it's made out of extremely hard "Sandvik" steel made in Sweden, and it only has like a 5 inch blade on it. Biggest blade I have is a Kershaw Camp 14 machete, and I use that to chop down small trees and whatnot. I would never carry any of that in the city tho, because there is no reason for it.

So, if you see shitty oversized blades made out of low grade steel that were badly manufactured in a third world sweatshop, you have just found a 'Nigger Knife." It has no practical use or function except to be sold to wild jungle niggers or asslifters so they can "honor kill", whack a rival gang member or rob whitey with it.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare, Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Nobody carries a blade that big in a city unless they are looking to kill somebody. We used to call those "Rambo" knives when we kids, now they call 'em "Zombie Knives" (probably because Rambo is white and therefore oppressive and rayciss.)

In the outdoors, us "bushwhacker" types don't even like to carry big blades anymore. My fave knife is a Morakniv Bushcraft Black because it's made out of extremely hard "Sandvik" steel made in Sweden, and it only has like a 5 inch blade on it. Biggest blade I have is a Kershaw Camp 14 machete, and I use that to chop down small trees and whatnot. I would never carry any of that in the city tho, because there is no reason for it.

So, if you see shitty oversized blades made out of low grade steel that were badly manufactured in a third world sweatshop, you have just found a 'Nigger Knife." It has no practical use or function except to be sold to wild jungle niggers or asslifters so they can "honor kill", whack a rival gang member or rob whitey with it.

Typical “looks at muh” nigger bling. No loss i this instance though.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet this stupid nigger has been caught flashing the knife during classes and nobody did anything because “das rayciss!”

Thankfully the victim was just another schvoogie so no loss, but it shows you guns are not the problem here. It’s niggers. Take guns away and they use knives, no knives and they’ll just brawl or fling their shit.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Bet this stupid nigger has been caught flashing the knife during classes and nobody did anything because “das rayciss!”

Thankfully the victim was just another schvoogie so no loss, but it shows you guns are not the problem here. It’s niggers. Take guns away and they use knives, no knives and they’ll just brawl or fling their shit.
    The only answer is banning invading NIGGERS.

13. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

I have got to get me that Morakniv knife. I want one in olive drab, one in bright orange, for home use. I've seen many great reviews, and it's very reasonably priced.

My first encounter with Sandvik was may be 5 decades ago. My dad bought a Sandvik hand saw. I remember it said, "Sandvik Jernwerks". Only later on did I understand that "Jern" is Swedish for "iron".

No more camping for me. My idea of camping is inside a VW Westfalia. Used to have one, ex-wife took it. No big deal, someday I'll get a Eurovan camper.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

15. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I have got to get me that Morakniv knife. I want one in olive drab, one in bright orange, for home use. I've seen many great reviews, and it's very reasonably priced.

My first encounter with Sandvik was may be 5 decades ago. My dad bought a Sandvik hand saw. I remember it said, "Sandvik Jernwerks". Only later on did I understand that "Jern" is Swedish for "iron".

No more camping for me. My idea of camping is inside a VW Westfalia. Used to have one, ex-wife took it. No big deal, someday I'll get a Eurovan camper.
    Sandvik is a company in Sweden that mines/makes exceptional metals. Helle in Norway, Opinel in France and Morakniv in Sweden use this metal in their knives, which makes them great. Sandvik makes some of the best metals in the world, their 12c27 stainless steel is almost as good as carbon steel in its durability and ability to hold an edge. And their carbon steels are amazing as well.

Three brands that make amazing knives that are very reasonably priced: Opinel, Condor and Morakniv. Why pay $300 for a Benchmade when you can get something just as good for much, much less?

17. Likes SGT@Arms liked this post