Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

World Cup Boycott

I think it was about three years ago that it began. My wife and I had followed football ("soccer" as you yanks call it - lol) for some years.
    Then, at the start of a season, England announced they would be "taking the knee" before each game.
    We both hoped it wasn't true, but sure enough, that's what they did. My wife and I both turned off the football, and have never watched it since.

Now we have the World Cup. Well, as I had said in the previous tournament, no nigger represents me or my country. So for the first time I found myself wanting England to lose.
    Fortunately, they did. (I think they reached the semi-final.)
    I feel exactly the same this time round. The sooner the team is on the plane heading home, the happier I'll be.

Unfortunately, we're playing the USA as I write. (I only tuned in briefly to check how many white players were in the teams.) I hate it when we play against each other, as I have never believed that sport brings nations together. On the contrary, it creates further division. And as I love the USA, I don't want any bad feeling to be created between us.
    I see your team is half full of nogs, like England. So let's hope they both finish 0-0, and lose their next games. Then they'll both be homeward bound.

I never thought I would see the day when I genuinely hoped for England to lose, but that really is my wish. Niggers are not English, and will never represent my country, as far as I am concerned.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    I think it was about three years ago that it began. My wife and I had followed football ("soccer" as you yanks call it - lol) for some years.
    Then, at the start of a season, England announced they would be "taking the knee" before each game.
    We both hoped it wasn't true, but sure enough, that's what they did. My wife and I both turned off the football, and have never watched it since.

Now we have the World Cup. Well, as I had said in the previous tournament, no nigger represents me or my country. So for the first time I found myself wanting England to lose.
    Fortunately, they did. (I think they reached the semi-final.)
    I feel exactly the same this time round. The sooner the team is on the plane heading home, the happier I'll be.

Unfortunately, we're playing the USA as I write. (I only tuned in briefly to check how many white players were in the teams.) I hate it when we play against each other, as I have never believed that sport brings nations together. On the contrary, it creates further division. And as I love the USA, I don't want any bad feeling to be created between us.
    I see your team is half full of nogs, like England. So let's hope they both finish 0-0, and lose their next games. Then they'll both be homeward bound.

I never thought I would see the day when I genuinely hoped for England to lose, but that really is my wish. Niggers are not English, and will never represent my country, as far as I am concerned.
    GREAT minds THINK alike!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I like watching football. My home team, the US, is out (and I never expected them to go far anyway, so its all good). The only teams I'm supporting now are Spain and Argentina --- nigger-free teams (Spain has one, I think, but he rarely plays).

"France" just defeated Poland. I was talking to my sister about it, and I told her I wanted Poland to win, and she asks me in a befuddled tone "Why?"; I had to control my urge to tell her that I prefer a team composed by actual Frenchmen and I don't support niggers; the Poles are all Poles by blood. She wouldn't get it because while she is conservative, she's more the Fox News-type; she does understand and is concerned about the problem of crime rates, but she, like most mainstream conservatives, erroneously believes its due to values, not nature

Also somewhat random fact: chimper Mbappe is fucking an Algerian transgender ��