Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Glad I’m not alone

I live in a liberal faggot cesspool state (that for reasons I can’t get into I shouldn’t reveal) that let’s feral dindus run free without consequence… unless you have the courage to call them out on their bullshit; than it’s consequences galore for the courageous observer. I’m so glad that there’s a place on the internet with like minded people who are sick and tired of the bullshit going on today. I want to make one thing clear: I don’t hate black people; I hate niggers. I know decent hard-working black folks who feel the same way I do because they’re tired of being guilty by association with these idiots and being called “Uncle Toms” by them because - God forbid - they want to live like human beings instead of urban jungle savages.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Chimpout, the premier site for nigger education. Know the truth about niggers - save your life.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DinduNuffin16 View Post
    I live in a liberal faggot cesspool state (that for reasons I can’t get into I shouldn’t reveal) that let’s feral dindus run free without consequence… unless you have the courage to call them out on their bullshit; than it’s consequences galore for the courageous observer. I’m so glad that there’s a place on the internet with like minded people who are sick and tired of the bullshit going on today. I want to make one thing clear: I don’t hate black people; I hate niggers. I know decent hard-working black folks who feel the same way I do because they’re tired of being guilty by association with these idiots and being called “Uncle Toms” by them because - God forbid - they want to live like human beings instead of urban jungle savages.

Welcome. First, your caution regarding being 'outed' is a good thing. The internet never forgets and if exposed, our names would be dragged through the mud by liberal filth for eternity. A VPN, used all the time, is a very good idea. If you used an email address easily associated with you, change it. I have an entire separate persona built up using a number of different accounts and addresses that I used for sites like this one. Let me also state that I'm not aware of anyone ever 'outed' here. I think management would concur. 'Decent, hard working black folk', as you call them are referred to here as 'Magic Niggers'... Magic, because they are exceedingly rare. In my view (and I respect yours), they're all part of the same cesspool. Attempting to separate them out results in confusion and, invariable, human misery. I'd just like to pack each and every last damn one of them up and ... Off to Wakanda... To be sure, they'll need their magic niggers to bring some semblance of order to their shit-stained lives.

Good, clear-thinking people here - visit often.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6-commiting-60-holding-guns.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	21382
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're back.
    Welcome.

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!!

9. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I recall Bill Cosby saying the same thing - being appalled by nigger behavior. Of course that was before he got his old ass put in NU for being a vicious, serial muh dikkin' rapist. IMO, there are two kinds of niggers: Those who have chimped out, and those who have not yet chimped out but will. Just give them time.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy speaking your mind about the savage horde.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover, Nig Zero liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be cordial with magic niggers but never confide in them or invite them to your home. Welcome to the site.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Be cordial with magic niggers but never confide in them or invite them to your home. Welcome to the site.
    Exactly!!

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard, Dindu! Let's bash some nigger monkeys!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

I respect your views on the "decent hard-working black folks", so this isn't to attack you or anything like that. It's just the issue is "regression toward the mean" which is the fact that if one sample of a random variable is extreme, the next sampling of the same random variable is likely to be closer to its mean. In my language that translates into a hard-working higher functioning black will have offspring that is average (murdering muh-dikking savages). Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sewell, and Jessie Lee Peterson et al are't worth all the whites that have been murdered by niggers. So, in order to save civilization, even the magic niggers have to go back to Africa. Welcome to the Chimpout!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

18. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick, Coon Town liked this post