Close

Likes Likes:  3
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    12,093
    Post Thanks / Like

    Polish guy heckles US Troops in Poland because niggers, trannies, etc

    I can understand foreign people hating the US Gov because they ship niggers to their country and export depravity. But picking on our HUMAN troops is not something I condone nor find amusing. On the bright side, it appears that the white troops actually found the guy to be hilarious and even stopped the nigger from chimping on him.
    Video link via twitter.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1595481860657889283
    Black U.S. Soldier Told to 'Stay Away From Those White Women' in Video



    Four individuals, all wearing army camouflage uniforms with an American flag on them, are seen walking through a shopping center that is allegedly in Poland.

    The individual recording the video repeatedly attempts to antagonize the soldiers and insists they aren't welcome in Poland. Newsweek hasn't been able to independently verify where the footage was taken or when it occurred.

    User Havoc Six, who is a U.S. Army Engineer and Captain, according to his Twitter bio, praised the soldiers for not engaging with the person recording, despite their frustrations.

    "Leadership. Just a little bit ago, this video popped on my feed. It shows a man hurling racist insults and other comments towards a group of U.S. Army Soldiers, presumably somewhere in Poland," the Twitter user wrote as a caption.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bl...4be7c334ac90b2
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    5,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Supposed "Polish" antagonist doesn't sound Polish at all. I'd bet it's a transplanted American, or a tourist.

    He does have valid points, because of the perversity this current administration has allowed.i don't condone nigger worship, faggotry, debauchery, Messicans/border niggers. These are the things that weaken us here, and our stature in the world. If we can't even champion our own history of strength, because now it's hateful, racist, etc., how can the world respect us?

    I detest our export of nigger culture, of ugly apes with burners, with indecent words and lyrics. 13% nigger culture spreads like cancer through out the world. That can't be good. It's time we have a leader that will tell niggers to stop acting like niggers, to put them back in their place.

    It is a grave and stupid mistake, though, to underestimate the USA.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 11-25-2022 at 02:32 PM. Reason: US not is
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
  4. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    animal mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Supposed "Polish" antagonist doesn't sound Polish at all. I'd bet it's a transplanted American, or a tourist.

    He does have valid points, because of the perversity this current administration has allowed.i don't condone nigger worship, faggotry, debauchery, Messicans/border niggers. These are the things that weaken us here, and our stature in the world. If we can't even champion our own history of strength, because now it's hateful, racist, etc., how can the world respect is?

    I detest our export of nigger culture, of ugly apes with burners, with indecent words and lyrics. 13% nigger culture spreads like cancer through out the world. That can't be good. It's time we have a leader that will tell niggers to stop acting like niggers, to put them back in their place.

    It is a grave and stupid mistake, though, to underestimate the USA.
    Exactly what I was thinking. NFW this guy is Polish. I do feel sorry for the white servicemen getting this treatment. During the Vietnam war I got similar bullshit from lefty assholes and war protestors at airports while in uniform.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

  5. Likes Ignatow, Whitey Ford liked this post
  6. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I can understand foreign people hating the US Gov because they ship niggers to their country and export depravity. But picking on our HUMAN troops is not something I condone nor find amusing. On the bright side, it appears that the white troops actually found the guy to be hilarious and even stopped the nigger from chimping on him.
    Video link via twitter.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1595481860657889283
    Black U.S. Soldier Told to 'Stay Away From Those White Women' in Video





    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bl...4be7c334ac90b2
    Shitavius looked like it was about to Chimp Out!!

  7. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    442
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how long before Biden and his regime realise how far respect for America is plummeting, while their armed forces appear to be trying to spread all this LGBTQ crap around the world.
    I'm sure most - if not all - the 'normal' military men and women are as sick of this as we are. How many will leave in the near future, as soon as their time is up?
    I understand they're already struggling with recruiting new military personnel. Who wants to join up, when you'll be subjected to this kind of bollocks.

    While I would never go up to your soldiers and speak like this guy did, I can understand why America's military image is changing. Civilised people will shun America as a whole if this kind of 'woke' shit continues.
    By the time Biden wakes up to what's happening, it may be too late to restore the U.S. image. But then, that may be what he and his commie cronies are all about.

  8. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    I wonder how long before Biden and his regime realise how far respect for America is plummeting, while their armed forces appear to be trying to spread all this LGBTQ crap around the world.
    I'm sure most - if not all - the 'normal' military men and women are as sick of this as we are. How many will leave in the near future, as soon as their time is up?
    I understand they're already struggling with recruiting new military personnel. Who wants to join up, when you'll be subjected to this kind of bollocks.

    While I would never go up to your soldiers and speak like this guy did, I can understand why America's military image is changing. Civilised people will shun America as a whole if this kind of 'woke' shit continues.
    By the time Biden wakes up to what's happening, it may be too late to restore the U.S. image. But then, that may be what he and his commie cronies are all about.
    Spot on!! After all, cornpop is Xi's BEYOTCH!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •