Close

Likes Likes:  77
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

We be celts n vikings n sheeeit!

‘I is all Egyptian muhfugga’ was ludicrous enough.
    Now they’re also Celts and Vikings!🤣🤣😆😝😂
    https://youtu.be/xEUxrFTM1tA

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The most I will say niggers and us are related goes back two million years ago, as Homo erectus. Then within 100,000 years, we went on to become Neanderthal, Cro Magnon, and modern day Homo Sapiens. Niggers are still far, far behind in evolution. That's why it's utter hogwash to even claim niggers are the first Vikings and Celts. Were there niggers 1,500 years ago in Europe? Sure, but 100% as slaves or chattel. None probably got their muh-dikk on and died within a winter or two.

I suppose it's just ordinary nigger fantasy: Wakanda, nigger Vikings, Celts, and sheeeit.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 11-23-2022 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Additional thoughts.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's odd..... I looked in the mirror this morning and after a sip of coffee, for some strange reason it occurred to me that I didn't look ANYTHING like a nigger. Go figger.......

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When "we wuz kangz" isn't enough - now they have to say "we wuz Vikangz!"

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    When "we wuz kangz" isn't enough - now they have to say "we wuz Vikangz!"
    or is that Vikoons....?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw fit to troll the fuck out of that stupid ass shit too. These pathetic monkeys hate themselves so much that they insist on ripping off our culture and trying to claim it as their own. I asked the idiot primates WHY. I tried to convince them that they are just stupid monkeys. Maybe you guys can pitch in and give me a hand.....
    *Looks like they delete everything I post......

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The most I will say niggers and us are related goes back two million years ago, as Homo erectus. Then within 100,000 years, we went on to become Neanderthal, Cro Magnon, and modern day Homo Sapiens. Niggers are still far, far behind in evolution. That's why it's utter hogwash to even claim niggers are the first Vikings and Celts. Were there niggers 1,500 years ago in Europe? Sure, but 100% as slaves or chattel. None probably got their muh-dikk on and died within a winter or two.

I suppose it's just ordinary nigger fantasy: Wakanda, nigger Vikings, Celts, and sheeeit.
    EXACTLY!! They want to be ANYTHING but niggers!! I got in an argument with a nigger "puhfessa of Egyptology" on fecesbook and I showed him pictures from Pharoah Ramses II tomb showing a tall Caucasian Man with a tan running over these buckwheat looking niggers with his chariot!! Also the pictures of the nigger "dick washers!!" Needless to say this nigger had a chimp out and refused to discuss the matter with me anymore!!