Close

Likes Likes:  77
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

We be celts n vikings n sheeeit!

‘I is all Egyptian muhfugga’ was ludicrous enough.
    Now they’re also Celts and Vikings!🤣🤣😆😝😂
    https://youtu.be/xEUxrFTM1tA

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The most I will say niggers and us are related goes back two million years ago, as Homo erectus. Then within 100,000 years, we went on to become Neanderthal, Cro Magnon, and modern day Homo Sapiens. Niggers are still far, far behind in evolution. That's why it's utter hogwash to even claim niggers are the first Vikings and Celts. Were there niggers 1,500 years ago in Europe? Sure, but 100% as slaves or chattel. None probably got their muh-dikk on and died within a winter or two.

I suppose it's just ordinary nigger fantasy: Wakanda, nigger Vikings, Celts, and sheeeit.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 11-23-2022 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Additional thoughts.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's odd..... I looked in the mirror this morning and after a sip of coffee, for some strange reason it occurred to me that I didn't look ANYTHING like a nigger. Go figger.......

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When "we wuz kangz" isn't enough - now they have to say "we wuz Vikangz!"

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    When "we wuz kangz" isn't enough - now they have to say "we wuz Vikangz!"
    or is that Vikoons....?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw fit to troll the fuck out of that stupid ass shit too. These pathetic monkeys hate themselves so much that they insist on ripping off our culture and trying to claim it as their own. I asked the idiot primates WHY. I tried to convince them that they are just stupid monkeys. Maybe you guys can pitch in and give me a hand.....
    *Looks like they delete everything I post......

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The most I will say niggers and us are related goes back two million years ago, as Homo erectus. Then within 100,000 years, we went on to become Neanderthal, Cro Magnon, and modern day Homo Sapiens. Niggers are still far, far behind in evolution. That's why it's utter hogwash to even claim niggers are the first Vikings and Celts. Were there niggers 1,500 years ago in Europe? Sure, but 100% as slaves or chattel. None probably got their muh-dikk on and died within a winter or two.

I suppose it's just ordinary nigger fantasy: Wakanda, nigger Vikings, Celts, and sheeeit.
    EXACTLY!! They want to be ANYTHING but niggers!! I got in an argument with a nigger "puhfessa of Egyptology" on fecesbook and I showed him pictures from Pharoah Ramses II tomb showing a tall Caucasian Man with a tan running over these buckwheat looking niggers with his chariot!! Also the pictures of the nigger "dick washers!!" Needless to say this nigger had a chimp out and refused to discuss the matter with me anymore!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I saw fit to troll the fuck out of that stupid ass shit too. These pathetic monkeys hate themselves so much that they insist on ripping off our culture and trying to claim it as their own. I asked the idiot primates WHY. I tried to convince them that they are just stupid monkeys. Maybe you guys can pitch in and give me a hand.....
    When I had my old "Haywood Giablomi" account on feces book I used to TROLL the fuck out of niggers. Mark cuckerberg deleted my account more than 8 years ago due to repeated "Community Standards" violations!! Since Elon took over twatter I've been bashing high profile niggers there!! I am having way more fun there!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They already claim Beethoven was a nigger. So, why not Celts and Vikings?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    When I had my old "Haywood Giablomi" account on feces book I used to TROLL the fuck out of niggers. Mark cuckerberg deleted my account more than 8 years ago due to repeated "Community Standards" violations!! Since Elon took over twatter I've been bashing high profile niggers there!! I am having way more fun there!!!!!!
    AWESOME! I just might join you there!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I’ve already been suspended from twatter twice in the last week since I joined. I’m already up to 7 days. It’s no different than fb at this point.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "'sup, muhfuggas. We beez Vikings 'n sheeiit".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vikingk__by_leikn-d7d4pvi.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	21377
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    AWESOME! I just might join you there!
    Jump in!! The water's fine!!

14. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the problem is, is that ultimately niggers want to be white. This is why they keep claiming on our shit. Bathing in piss and eating each other are exclusively nigger occupations.

Straight from the jungle book....I wanna be like you-ooo !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOTZJ8EFgpk
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw some familiar faces commenting in there... The coon 'author' is pulling all truths and leaving the nigger lies
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

17. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Saw some familiar faces commenting in there... The coon 'author' is pulling all truths and leaving the nigger lies
    Did you see me? Or did they pull it.....

19. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you see me? Or did they pull it.....
    You left a one word post that they left up... Only one from you I saw
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

21. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    You left a one word post that they left up... Only one from you I saw
    What a bunch of niggers...... Well, I guess the TRUTH can sometimes be painful. Especially if you are a nigger!

Chiggum bone sucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are not, have never been, and never will be human. They see all the great accomplishments of humans, then look at themselves living in squalor, even with all the nigger privilege and countless gibs pawed to them by humans, and it makes them very jealous. Since they have no history besides inventing jenkem, crack, and AIDS, the niggers apetempt to do what they do best- steal. They try to steal humans' history and claim it as their own.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggum bone sucker View Post
    Niggers are not, have never been, and never will be human. They see all the great accomplishments of humans, then look at themselves living in squalor, even with all the nigger privilege and countless gibs pawed to them by humans, and it makes them very jealous. Since they have no history besides inventing jenkem, crack, and AIDS, the niggers apetempt to do what they do best- steal. They try to steal humans' history and claim it as their own.
    Stealing is all niggers do.