Close

Likes Likes:  13
Reply to Thread

Thread: I hate niggers

ShitLibs
    Chimpout Guest

I hate niggers

Hello! I'm a teacher but not one of the indoctrinating types. I hate niggers, liberals, pedophiles, niggers, border jumpers, moslems, and their Israeli cousins who I feel are funding all of this mayhem (Soros anyone?).
    Remember folks, those who you cannot criticize are the ones who control you.
    Can I please be left in peace to teach my high school students some science and critical thinking skills without having wokesters, niggers, limousine liberals, and their ilk bother me and tell me what to teach?
    Also, niggers don't belong in skoolz. They should be sent to work immediately after 8th grade.
    Too many colleges are granting niggers degrees just for showing up. Then they steal jobs from whitey.
    Don't drive over any bridges in 10 years and don't plan on open heart surgery either.
    Thanks Soros and Klauss and the World economic forum.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 12-17-2022 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Edited to remove antisemitism

2. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are welcome here as long as there are no antisemitic comments. We're not Stormfront.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We absolutely feel your frustration! Every day. However, like our esteemed Ignatow has stated- Jew bashing is not tolerated here. Period. Thank you for posting and welcome!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitLibs View Post
    Hello!
    Can I please be left in peace to teach my high school students some science and critical thinking skills without having wokesters, niggers, limousine liberals, and their ilk bother me and tell me what to teach?.
    I'm with ya, Bro... Taught the 'hard' sciences and mathematics from Alaska to Micronesia.... Been out of the game a while and miss it. You'll find good, clear thinking folks here who understand both the nigger menace and those who enable them.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I'm a teacher but not one of the indoctrinating types. I hate niggers, liberals, pedophiles, niggers, border jumpers, moslems, and their Israeli cousins who I feel are funding all of this mayhem (Soros anyone?).
    Can I please be left in peace to teach my high school students some science and critical thinking skills without having wokesters, niggers, limousine liberals, and their ilk bother me and tell me what to teach?
    Also, niggers don't belong in skoolz. They should be sent to work immediately after 8th grade.
    Too many colleges are granting niggers degrees just for showing up. Then they steal jobs from whitey.
    Don't drive over any bridges in 10 years and don't plan on open heart surgery either.
    Thanks Soros and Klauss and the World economic forum.
    I get why you mentioned niggers twice.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You've definitely come to the right place.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

We absolutely feel your frustration! Every day. However, like our esteemed Ignatow has stated- Jew bashing is not tolerated here. Period. Thank you for posting and welcome!
    You are welcome here as long as there are no antisemitic comments. We're not Stormfront.

Hmmmm....

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmmmm....
    I fucking KNEW you were going to do that......

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We just focus on nigger hatin' here. I personally do not bash Muslims here, as I have enough to do just hatin' on the negro. There are many other websites to take your frustrations to, otherwise it just becomes a giant pain in the ass for the mods to decide what is acceptable or not.

Keep it simple. Hate niggers at chimpout.com.
    Last edited by CoonsЯus; 12-21-2022 at 02:24 PM.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !