Close

Likes Likes:  47

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Classic Nigger Crime, Teenaper Murdered for His Overpriced Sneakers in Minnesota

A Minnesota high school student was shot dead, allegedly by a 19-year-old man, after they got into a fight over a pair of Balenciaga sneakers, authorities said.

Augustus Sirleaf was charged this week with second-degree murder after 17-year-old Yaseen Johnson was found with multiple fatal gunshot wounds in Plymouth earlier this month.

Johnson, a Rogers High School student, had been trying to buy a pair of the high-end sneakers from the suspect at the time, according to a criminal complaint obtained by KARE 11.

Police said the slain teen and his friend had been waiting in an SUV outside an apartment complex to buy the sneakers from Sirleaf and two others on Nov. 14.
    https://nypost.com/2022/11/23/minnes...iaga-sneakers/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yaseen-thomas-johnson-221123-07.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	233.6 KB 
ID:	21372
    Dead Teenaper Yaseen Johnson

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sirleaf.JPG 
Views:	159 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	21373
    Trigger Nigger Augustus Sirleaf

I did a search on that overpriced child abuse promoting shitstain company Balenciaga and their sneakers cost over $1100. WDF??
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 11-23-2022 at 04:39 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.