Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Hello coons from Pennsylvania

I'm new and live in Pennsylvania and trust me that the negro problem here is as bad as anywhere. Glad to be here

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Coon Town, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coons View Post
    I'm new and live in Pennsylvania and trust me that the negro problem here is as bad as anywhere. Glad to be here
    Hello and welcome! The niggroe problem seems to be universal these days and no end in sight unless humans overcome their terror of being called "racist".

At least here you can read about the nigger atrocities hidden by most media, and vent to your heart's content in safety, without the Libtard phonies ruining your life!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Coons!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome.
    Remember, hate has no place on this forum. No, wait, yes it does.
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 11-22-2022 at 01:07 PM.

12. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're in the heart of Nigger Ground Zero..... Philly.... filthy, nigger-fuxxed cesspool.......Philly
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must be in jungle territory. Country PA is remarkably coon free, just like NY. I could go a week without seeing a tar-burden in upstate NY. They were happy times ! Welcome to the home of sanity !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME, Coons! Let's bash some niggers!

18. Likes CoonsЯus, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    You must be in jungle territory. Country PA is remarkably coon free, just like NY. I could go a week without seeing a tar-burden in upstate NY. They were happy times ! Welcome to the home of sanity !
    They are truly invading Upstate.... Albany has always been niggered... Why?? It's where the Gibs come from - the State Crapitol... They've now spread far and wide... Watertown, Utica, Rome, Plattsburgh. I was away the better part of 15 years and on my return found 'my' small city invaded and getting worse. Of course, the first thing you see is a rise in taxes to support their nigger asses. Second... Crime spikes... No murders for 3 years until this mook showed up

Just look into those bluefish eyes. Nothing human in there. The half mustache is a nice touch. It offed it's burner, by the way

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (25).png 
Views:	17 
Size:	388.6 KB 
ID:	21364

And more arrive every week
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was way down South in Ulster Kag. Coon free most of the time. NY is a one of the most beautiful states in the nation. If the blue coon zones were detached, the state would be a red stronghold.

https://www.mynbc5.com/article/new-y...y-map/34935637

NYers are sick to death of niggers and the red map shows it. The Albany corridor down to NYC is mainly blue, but that's about it outside of Shitalo.

22. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Was way down South in Ulster Kag. Coon free most of the time. NY is a one of the most beautiful states in the nation. If the blue coon zones were detached, the state would be a red stronghold.

https://www.mynbc5.com/article/new-y...y-map/34935637

NYers are sick to death of niggers and the red map shows it. The Albany corridor down to NYC is mainly blue, but that's about it outside of Shitalo.
    the reality of Nig York...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (30).png 
Views:	12 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	21369

Albany was expected.... South and to the East is Columbia County... I'm not surprised it's blue. My family has had a property there since 1938... Lots of downstaters have summer homes up there and chose to retire in those homes... They take their politics with them. Not a quarter mile from us was some well known NPR guy.... Solar panels and rainbow flags.... Disgusting. Spoils the what the hard working farmers built

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember taking the kids to the Columbia county fair ! Good ol' times and niggers were not apparent. I do miss NY, but moved on some years ago and am unlikely to return. The tax burden, like its nigger problem is too hard a pill to swallow these days. Most folk live in shacks because they can't afford $14k property taxes to live in a 4 bed home on an acre !