Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"..drag racing, gunfire and general lawlessness" causing St. Louis business to flee the nigger laden downtown

‘We’re on life support’: Downtown St. Louis business booster bolts for Grand Center

ST. LOUIS — A longtime downtown booster is moving out of downtown, and he’s making some noise about it.

Aaron Perlut, a founding partner at marketing firm Elasticity and a former board member at Downtown St. Louis Inc., wrote a LinkedIn post this week blasting City Hall for not doing more to deal with drag racing, gunfire and general lawlessness in the area.

“For a region to be healthy, its heart must be strong,” he wrote, after hearing an employee’s car had been broken into right outside the office on Locust Street, the second time in the past few weeks. "Someone get the defibrillator. We're on life support."

The pandemic hit downtown hard, emptying offices, restaurants and entertainment venues, and high-profile shootings, drag racing and late-night mayhem filled the gaps, fostering a sense of lawlessness in the heart of the region. Residents have complained they can’t sleep at night. Business owners have worried the bad headlines will scare clientele away. Others have considered relocating themselves.

A spokesman for Mayor Tishaura O. Jones noted Tuesday that she set up a safety committee with public officials and prominent downtown businesspeople last fall, and has seen some results. Peabody Energy, which debated leaving last summer after some of its windows were shot out, announced last month that it would stay on Market Street.

The administration’s move to shut down a nightclub on Washington Avenue linked to several shootings last summer has also made a difference, downtown executives and residents have said.
    https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...itter_stltoday
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger filth ruins everything it touches.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter how many code words the controlled fake news media uses, anyone with a brain knows the problem starts with N and ends with iggers.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are scum.

8. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Niggers are scum.
    Of the WORST kind!!

10. Likes Tar Remover, Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    With a name like Tishaura, you can bet nothing good will happen.

After WW2, Germany was pulverized. Japan was nuked. In about 2 decades, they're back as rich nations with lots of technology. Why? Because they are disciplined, intelligent human beings. Their respective cultures promote pride in themselves and their products.

Niggers, on the other hand:
    Have no real culture of progress. Their culture is all based on muh-dikk and gibsmedat.

Are foul lazy pieces of shit .

Are ugly, nonhuman sub-simian filth.

Are stupid, retarded, and act on instinct, like any lower animal.

Have no empathy, morality, industry to speak of.

There is no helping or saving the nigger. Help them, you're a white enabler. Hate them, you're a racist. Well I got news for you niggers: I know what you are, no amount of money or compassion will uplift your species. I'd rather be called a racist than help you in any way. All of you are not worth helping. Your species do not deserve to live at all.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    With a name like Tishaura, you can bet nothing good will happen.

After WW2, Germany was pulverized. Japan was nuked. In about 2 decades, they're back as rich nations with lots of technology. Why? Because they are disciplined, intelligent human beings. Their respective cultures promote pride in themselves and their products.

Niggers, on the other hand:
    Have no real culture of progress. Their culture is all based on muh-dikk and gibsmedat.

Are foul lazy pieces of shit .

Are ugly, nonhuman sub-simian filth.

Are stupid, retarded, and act on instinct, like any lower animal.

Have no empathy, morality, industry to speak of.

There is no helping or saving the nigger. Help them, you're a white enabler. Hate them, you're a racist. Well I got news for you niggers: I know what you are, no amount of money or compassion will uplift your species. I'd rather be called a racist than help you in any way. All of you are not worth helping. Your species do not deserve to live at all.
    And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why Ignatow is the MAN! PREACH it, brother!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why Ignatow is the MAN! PREACH it, brother!
    Yep!!

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    St. Louis is a shithole and has been a shithole for many years. It is only getting worse. No matter how many new buildings they try to erect, it will not help this den of niggery. Right across the river is East St. Louis which is dominated by niggers. As such it is on of the most rundown and dangerous cities in America. You can begin to see the rot that the nigger has inflicted from many miles away when you drive in on I-70 or I-57. The niggers have destroyed this city just as they destroy anything their filthy paws touch.

I HATE these fucking piece of shit niggers!!!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."