Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ahh gonna kill him fo' eatin' muh donut sticks!"- Jemaine launders his dead adopted niglet in his washing machine

Texas parents charged after 7-year-old found dead in washing machine

The adoptive parents of a Texas boy whose body was found inside a washing machine in July have been arrested in connection to his death, authorities said.

Jemaine Thomas, 42, was charged with capital murder in connection to the death of his son, Troy Khoeler, Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez announced Tuesday night. Thomas’ wife, Tiffany, 35, was charged with injury to a child by omission.

The couple first reported Troy, 7, missing from their Spring home in the early hours of July 28. A search of the residence later that morning led to the discovery of the child’s body in a top-loading washing machine in the garage.

An autopsy subsequently revealed that Troy – a former foster child adopted by the Thomases in 2019 — had been “beaten, suffocated and possibly drowned,” the Sun Herald reported. Incriminating blood evidence was also allegedly found throughout the home, including in the washing machine.
    Court documents filed Tuesday allege that the couple threatened to put Troy in the oven after he confessed to eating some of Tiffany’s oatmeal cream pie, KPRC reported. Prosecutors also claim that text messages between the couple reveal that Jemaine was furious that the child ate his doughnut sticks, writing, “I need to get the [locks]. I’m going to end up kill[ing] him.”
    https://nypost.com/2022/11/16/texas-...cb655b25f9593d
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    had been “beaten, suffocated and possibly drowned,”
    Is that the nigger version of a "time out"?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are some 60 IQ faces right there.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “beaten, suffocated and possibly drowned,”
    Probably also mudikked, muhpoosied, and God knows what else.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOLOL. So these genius niggers bump off dey niglet, call the po-po to report niglet missing ("dis gonna be our alibi, dey never gonna suspect us now"), and don't even get rid of the carcass?

I read this story, then I see an ad for "Wakanduh Forever"...Never in history has there been such a huge gap between nigger fantasy and nigger reality.

9. Likes Coon Town, IseDaDiva, SGT@Arms, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am surprised that the sow didn't just eat the niglet.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    LOLOL. So these genius niggers bump off dey niglet, call the po-po to report niglet missing ("dis gonna be our alibi, dey never gonna suspect us now"), and don't even get rid of the carcass?

I read this story, then I see an ad for "Wakanduh Forever"...Never in history has there been such a huge gap between nigger fantasy and nigger reality.
    Just what I was thinking. How small-brained and utterly stooopid do you have to be to think the popo won't find the carcass of the deleted IN YOUR CRIB?

I'm surprised the nigs didn't say, "He musta crawled in dere hisself! I dundu nuffin!"

This 60 - 70 IQ thing isn't working for niggers and they're just lucky they are worshipped by all Libtards, SJWs, and toxic "social media".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Anastasia, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can’t resist killin one another over “muh food” and “muh dik”. So “muh doughnut sticks” is a legitimate reason for killin a nigglet. It should’ve offed the sowapotomus too! After all it appears to have eaten a lot of the buck’s food over the years!

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

They should’ve stuffed it in the toilet. Popo would just think the huge sow took a shit that wouldn’t flush.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recommend death penalty for the 2 niggers. If anybody else, any human, killed a nigger child, they'd be sentenced to death, because of nigger worship. In order for equality to prevail, killers also deserve death.

It won't happen, you say? That's exactly my point. Why does our society even give these savages a free pass? Where's Crump to defend these apes? Fucking nigger "lawyer".
    Coalburning is bestiality.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    dat wut yu git fo tak'n muh donut sticks.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll say one thing about the nogs. Just when you thought they couldn't go any lower, they put that extra effort in and dig a new low.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The level of savagery in niggers is beyond compare.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    I am surprised that the sow didn't just eat the niglet.
    Well, you should always wash produce thoroughly before eating it (especially bagged stuff that was supposedly pre-washed, which is as much a source of bacterial contamination as fresh produce).

On the other hand, these niggers wanted to wash the shit off their main protein that day.

Then there's the nigger version of an amusement park.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cantafforddisneyland.9951f41fa28b1541f0e9188be88bedac.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	21378
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post