Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Nigger Twins Manage to Self Goodify Themselves By Touching a Live Downed Power Line

A downed powerline is shit that nobody I know had to be told not to touch.
    23-year-old twins Khalil and Kianna Sapp were on the road through Orlando while Hurricane Nicole raged nearby when they came across a downed power wire.

During Hurricane Nicole in Orlando, Florida, 23-year-old twins tragically lost their lives after touching a live electrical wire.

Khalil Sapp drove through Conway early on Thursday with his sister Kianna and her 1-year-old daughter Mylah. The tragedy occurred after they discovered the live cable.

When Khalil attempted to move the line, he touched it and was instantly shocked by the electric current.

His death was ruled to be instantaneous, as reported by the Orange County Sheriff’s Department. Then, in an effort to save him, his sister exited the vehicle, only to meet the same fate. (double dumbazz)
    https://blavity.com/23-year-old-twin...ith-1-year-old
    Paramedics arrived to find Khalil’s body ablaze, (burn baby burn!) Neff told the station. Kianna’s 1-year-old daughter, Mylah, was also in the car, but she was unharmed.

The family set up a GoFundMe page to assist with the financial burden of the funeral costs for the twins. Donations to a trust fund established for Mylah are still welcome, even though the original goal has been met. On the 21st of this month, the baby girl will turn two years old, the Daily Mail reports.
    If they weren't such dumbass nogs, they could have driven over it and the car's tires would've insulated them.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 11-18-2022 at 09:34 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    A downed powerline is shit that nobody I know had to be told not to touch. https://blavity.com/23-year-old-twin...ith-1-year-old

If they weren't such dumbass nogs, they could have driven over it and the car's tires would've insulated them.
    Barbecued Niggers!!

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when niggers self goodify!

6. Likes Sandy liked this post