Close

Likes Likes:  29

Thread: Interns

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Interns

I was sent as a sort of corporate exchange, to advise at another company.

I got selected to advise a small group of interns from high school. About 7 were Chinese and Indian. One had to be a nigger. No hispanics and no whites. Why there had to be a nigger?

So, I interviewed each one.

First the nigger because, hey, niggers first. I asked what he does and what he would like to do. So on... He didn't have any complaints. I asked how he found the work here, he was fine. Ok. Next.

Then I interviewed the rest of the people. The Asian kids said they complained to the chiefs that they were bored and that there was nothing to do. Again, the Asian kids protested to their bosses that there was not enough work to do. They were bored.

So, in my report and meeting with the bosses, I told them like it is. The nigger kid had no potential. The nig just told me about how great he is and how smart he is.

2. Likes Ignatow , Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven’t worked with a nigger for as long as I can remember. But from what I recall, niggers are lazy and have no ambition. My dad though me to never hire a nigger. he went on to say that when you hire one, the nigger does”nigger”,which means that it puts more effort into pretending that it is working than if it really did something useful.

4. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I haven’t worked with a nigger for as long as I can remember. But from what I recall, niggers are lazy and have no ambition. My dad though me to never hire a nigger. he went on to say that when you hire one, the nigger does”nigger”,which means that it puts more effort into pretending that it is working than if it really did something useful.
    This is something I've noticed too. Niggers, of course, don't want to work, but they also have this need to put a huge emotional investment into making others think they're working.

6. Likes Jim Crow, jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    This is something I've noticed too. Niggers, of course, don't want to work, but they also have this need to put a huge emotional investment into making others think they're working.
    Just adds to their worthlessness and uselessness.

8. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Text book example: Where I live in 2% nigger North Florida the only time I see an ape is occasionaly at the grocery store or when the garbage niggers pick up the trash!! The other day I noticed that the trash truck was REALLY late. It arrived after 4:30 in the afternoon and there was a silverback nigger driving the truck and another silverback and an uncle remus nigger on the back of the truck. One of our trash cans had flooring materials in it that we didn't use and I noticed uncle remus not taking that can because it was too heavy. So I ran out the door and told the nigger drive "you forgot something." The bootlip replied "uh foagot sumpin'?" I said "yes, the caan over there!!" The ape replied "dat can beez heavy" and I replied "not my problem, do your job!!" The other two niggers picked up the can and dumped the materials in the truck!! They were probably saying "YT mufugga" as they drove off!!

10. Likes Tar Remover, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Text book example: Where I live in 2% nigger North Florida the only time I see an ape is occasionaly at the grocery store or when the garbage niggers pick up the trash!! The other day I noticed that the trash truck was REALLY late. It arrived after 4:30 in the afternoon and there was a silverback nigger driving the truck and another silverback and an uncle remus nigger on the back of the truck. One of our trash cans had flooring materials in it that we didn't use and I noticed uncle remus not taking that can because it was too heavy. So I ran out the door and told the nigger drive "you forgot something." The bootlip replied "uh foagot sumpin'?" I said "yes, the caan over there!!" The ape replied "dat can beez heavy" and I replied "not my problem, do your job!!" The other two niggers picked up the can and dumped the materials in the truck!! They were probably saying "YT mufugga" as they drove off!!
    You made them work?

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do flooring. Sometimes I don’t have enough of a load to justify going to the dump, so I put it out front on the job. I’ve had garbage niggers drive by and yell”you is a contractor”and not pick it up. I have the homeowner call and tell them “the idiot you have working for you would not take my garbage” And they will have them come by later that day. Niggers are lazy and will do anything to avoid work.

14. Likes Tar Remover, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do flooring. Sometimes I don’t have enough of a load to justify going to the dump, so I put it out front on the job. I’ve had garbage niggers drive by and yell”you is a contractor”and not pick it up. I have the homeowner call and tell them “the idiot you have working for you would not take my garbage” And they will have them come by later that day. Niggers are lazy and will do anything to avoid work.
    Tru Dat, maing!! That's why YT had to whip their simian @$$e$ in the old days!!

16. Likes Tar Remover, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    You made them work?
    I actually did !! I was SURPRISED that they ACTUALLY did the work!!

18. Likes Tar Remover, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I was sent as a sort of corporate exchange, to advise at another company.

I got selected to advise a small group of interns from high school. About 7 were Chinese and Indian. One had to be a nigger. No hispanics and no whites. Why there had to be a nigger?

So, I interviewed each one.

First the nigger because, hey, niggers first. I asked what he does and what he would like to do. So on... He didn't have any complaints. I asked how he found the work here, he was fine. Ok. Next.

Then I interviewed the rest of the people. The Asian kids said they complained to the chiefs that they were bored and that there was nothing to do. Again, the Asian kids protested to their bosses that there was not enough work to do. They were bored.

So, in my report and meeting with the bosses, I told them like it is. The nigger kid had no potential. The nig just told me about how great he is and how smart he is.
    Congrats Jenk, you just got him a slot in the Stupid Joe Administration....

20. Likes jenkemfactory, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are too goddamn stupid to figger out that more than one ape can lift the can. As if they wanted to anyway, since that would constitute work.....

22. Likes jenkemfactory, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are the most useless shit on the planet.....

24. Likes jenkemfactory, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sound wisdom from the old folks! My grandmother hated niggers and and never missed a chance to school us. Some of her favorites were "Never let a nigger into your house, they will steal your silverware." and "Niggers will rape a rattlesnake if someone would hold it's head for them."

26. Likes jenkemfactory, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Niggers are too goddamn stupid to figger out that more than one ape can lift the can. As if they wanted to anyway, since that would constitute work.....
    Tru Dat, Maing!!

28. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post