Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pint sized, off duty she boon cop shoots two people before gifting itself batwings

Off-duty New York officer kills woman and wounds another, then fatally shoots herself, police say

An off-duty police officer in western New York state shot a woman to death, wounded another woman and then killed herself during a domestic dispute, police and officials said.

The shootings happened shortly before 7:30 p.m. Monday at a home in Rochester, police said. Police Officer Tiffani Gatson of the city of Greece, a Rochester suburb, shot 27-year-old Angely Solis and a second woman and then turned the gun on herself, Lt. Greg Bello of the Rochester police said.Solis was pronounced dead at the scene, police said. Gatson, 29, was taken to a hospital, where she died. The remaining victim was being treated at a hospital for gunshot wounds that police said were not life-threatening.

While Bello said the shooting stemmed from a domestic dispute, he did not provide details.

Gatson had been a police officer with the department since September 2018 and was recently assigned to the road patrol working the afternoon shift, the police department said in a statement.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tiffani...eece-new-york/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is the inclusive, affirmative hiring working out for ya, Libtards? I guess "Tiffani", the stupid sow, skipped the class on "How to diffuse a potentially violent situation".

Yes, congratulations were in order.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiffani Gatson Killed Angely Solis - News.png 
Views:	65 
Size:	348.7 KB 
ID:	21334

Oh, and "well... bye".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When are all humans going to realize that arming a nigger always ends bad!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    When are all humans going to realize that arming a nigger always ends bad!
    Sounds like this one had a happy ending. It’s good to arm them when they live in majority nigger and libtard areas where they can only hurt each other (as they inevitably will).

8. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    But,unfortunately,that is not always the case.Many humans have become the victim of an armed monkey w/a badge.(jan 6)

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How is the inclusive, affirmative hiring working out for ya, Libtards? I guess "Tiffani", the stupid sow, skipped the class on "How to diffuse a potentially violent situation".

Yes, congratulations were in order.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiffani Gatson Killed Angely Solis - News.png 
Views:	65 
Size:	348.7 KB 
ID:	21334

Oh, and "well... bye".
    Three niggers shot and two sets of batwings!! That sheboon is one of the BEST marksapes in history!!!!

12. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Sounds like this one had a happy ending. It’s good to arm them when they live in majority nigger and libtard areas where they can only hurt each other (as they inevitably will).

The victim was Latina so I was wondering what the hell happened here, since of course the MSM will never tell the whole story if it makes any minority look bad.

It seems the only place to get the truth is on this Hispanic news site. (translated)

Lesbian police officer murders her "partner", injures another woman and commits suicide in New York.
    Tiffani Gatson, a police officer in the suburb of Greece (Greece) in the town of Rochester and allegedly a lesbian,
    murdered the Latina Angely Solís, when according to the versions she found her with another woman when she arrived at the house.
    Now it makes more sense. Lez sows are just like the bucks in affairs of the heart.

https://deultimominuto.net/policia-l...en-nueva-york/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahh, I thought Angely sounded like a nigger name so I went with it. Either way, bedding with niggers equals you are a nigger.

15. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Ahh, I thought Angely sounded like a nigger name so I went with it. Either way, bedding with niggers equals you are a nigger.
    Yep.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The victim was Latina so I was wondering what the hell happened here, since of course the MSM will never tell the whole story if it makes any minority look bad.

It seems the only place to get the truth is on this Hispanic news site. (translated)

Now it makes more sense. Lez sows are just like the bucks in affairs of the heart.

https://deultimominuto.net/policia-l...en-nueva-york/
    I knew they were dykes as soon as I read the first article. Niggers, dykes, and guns. What could go wrong?

Well, at least in this case two things went GOOD.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rochester is a hive of TNB, niggerfuxxation and nigger crime for upstate NY. The nigger mayoress of Rochester's husboon was a convicted major drug dealer. It is also full of shameless nigger coddlers.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 11-20-2022 at 12:07 PM. Reason: add

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That female cop was honestly one of the better looking apes I've seen