Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Shanquella goes to Mexico

Shanquella Robinson beaten to death while on vacation with friends in Mexico

I tried to find an unedited video, but about twenty thousand niggers have posted vids of their 'muh feelings' on this and an unedited vid is impossible because of that. Thanks, niggers.
    Bernard and Salamondra Robinson are demanding answers in the investigation of their daughter’s death. On Oct. 28, 25-year-old Shanquella Robinson left Charlotte, North Carolina to go on a trip with friends to Cabo, Mexico. A day later, she was dead.

On Friday (Nov. 11), Salamondra told Charlotte local news station WBTV 3 that, initially, she was informed her daughter suffered from alcohol poisoning during her trip to Mexico. “[I] spoke with her Friday evening. She was having dinner and I never spoke with her again,” the grieving mother said. “On Saturday evening, they called and said she wasn’t feeling well, and they were going to call a doctor. And when they called, the doctor hadn’t arrived yet, but they said she had alcohol poisoning,” she added. Shanquella’s group of friends reportedly left her body in their vacation rental and returned home to the states.

“After they said it was alcohol poisoning, we received the autopsy report on Thursday, and it said that her neck had been broken and she had a back spasm. There was a crack, [her] spinal cord was cracked,” the parents told WBTV. “That took it to a whole ‘nother level because that meant somebody had attacked her,” they continued. The U.S. Department of State is involved in the investigation of the young woman’s death in Mexico. “We are aware of these reports. Protecting the welfare of U.S. citizens overseas is among our top priorities. Out of respect for the privacy of those involved, we have no further comment at this time,” they shared in a statement.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...092024927.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sow got drunk and messed itself up. Let the Mexicans handle it.

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure theMexican popo will get right on the case for Shanquella’s family and solve it quickly,as niggers are a priority for Mexicans… Not!

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Shanquella Robinson beaten to death while on vacation with friends in Mexico

I tried to find an unedited video, but about twenty thousand niggers have posted vids of their 'muh feelings' on this and an unedited vid is impossible because of that. Thanks, niggers.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...092024927.html
    The NERVE of those niggers!! A vacation rental is not dead nigger storage!!

8. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never been to Mexico, ever. No intention ever. Why'd I want to set foot on a lawbreaking country? I'd be at the mercy of their corrupt police. They can't fix their problems, so they send them this way.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post