Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dept of Education she boon says 'school discipline' is a 'racist system' based on 'whiteness'

Biden Department of Education official claims 'school discipline' is 'racist,' blames 'whiteness'

A Biden Department of Education official has claimed that "school discipline" is part of a "racist system," blaming so-called "whiteness," while she worked for a left-wing education organization, Fox News Digital found.
    Kayla Patrick has worked at the DOE's Office of Planning, Evaluation, and Policy Development since February 2022, according to her LinkedIn. In 2021, she said, "school discipline is a symptom of a racist and punitive system that often fails to see children as children."
    "Instead of helping students to learn and grow from mistakes, educators send them into the office, or send them home, or even sometimes call the police. And Black students are more likely to be offended, affected by that," she said.

https://archive.ph/Y5jP8#selection-1413.3-1441.82
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT??? Those sows - all single "mothers" beat those niglets like rented mules and kill a good number of them. I guess that's YT's fault too.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ground zero of the nigger apocalypse are Public Schools. I have taught both Mathematics and Chemistry in Public Schools for a total of 15+ years with a few of those years in Niggerville. I KNOW the Nigger Beast and it is at it's worst in the very place that can help it the most. Schools. But, since niggers are patently incapable of learning, all effort is for naught. Niggers reach 15 percent of a school population and learning, especially in 'regular' classes, essentially stops. Schools morph from an institution of learning to one dedicated to preventing violence and vandalism. Teachers stuck teaching grades 7 thru 10 see the worst of it. Nigger testosterone kicks in during those years and they are completely out of control. Teachers in later years... 11 and 12... have an easier time because the worst of the nogs simply stop coming to school.

Name:  NiggerSkool.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  72.0 KB

Just how bad is it??? You can see the decline of our education system begin in the 1960's just as the civil rights efforts were starting. As more laws were both promulgated and, later, enforced, school performance drops off like a stone. The United States of America was preeminent... TOP OF THE HEAP... prior to niggers invading. In order to compensate, school staffing has EXPLODED and exploded the most when school integration laws were starting to be enforced... 1970-1980... More niggers... More staff per 1,000 students... The graph shows a full THIRTY-THREE PERCENT increase in staff when the niggers begin their invasion...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (38).png 
Views:	190 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	21322

And what has all that staffing been able to accomplish?? They have witnessed the crashing of our system... unable to do GOD-DAMNED THING and all due to the fucking nigger beast...... Here is a graph showing American performance vs other industrialized nations and it all began with niggers infecting public schools like the VIRUS they are...

Name:  image (39).png
Views: 167
Size:  186.8 KB

I have lived this people... Nothing could be more true...

And as for the NIGGER... ~F I L T H~ who has the audacity to blame 'RAYYYCISSSSSSSS' for her own race's GROSS failings... I can't say here.... You'd banish me from the site.... Niggers, and their Liberal enablers, have DESTROYED this nation's present and future... When the fall comes... it will be a tipping point... and that fall will be HARD..

I fucking HATE niggers.... Ohhhhh my blood just boils...
    Last edited by Kagman; 11-15-2022 at 06:28 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

6. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I MUST call Fugazy on the chimp shown stealing a clock, above.... @Whitey... you're going to have to Memory Hole that meme......

Why would a nigger steal a clock??? They never have any reason to show up anywhere on time... School?? Show up when they damn please. Work?? What filthy ape works?? And those that have Apefirmative Action jobs can't be fired so, again, they show up when they damn please.......

Well, I take that back...Partially.... They only time niggers show up on time is at the welfare office to make sure they get their Gibs.....

Ape POS...........
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sending a nigger to school is a waste of time and effort.Niggers should be kept in a barn and made to start plowing in fields under heavy supervision just like our forefathers made them do!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I MUST call Fugazy on the chimp shown stealing a clock, above.... @Whitey... you're going to have to Memory Hole that meme......

Why would a nigger steal a clock??? They never have any reason to show up anywhere on time... School?? Show up when they damn please. Work?? What filthy ape works?? And those that have Apefirmative Action jobs can't be fired so, again, they show up when they damn please.......

Well, I take that back...Partially.... They only time niggers show up on time is at the welfare office to make sure they get their Gibs.....

Ape POS...........

They steal things like clocks and other items useful only to humans and that are of no use to niggers to sell or pawn. Pawn shops and car title joints are nigger banks.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ... Pawn shops and car title joints are nigger banks.
    And that's why they are all set up like this in nigger-infested areas.... Complete, bullet proof protection. Filthy niggers destroy everything they touch

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (40).png 
Views:	135 
Size:	799.3 KB 
ID:	21330

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post