Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Filthy AssLifter Chops up his Live-in Partner into 35 Pieces

Why 35?? Why not?? This beautiful Hindu woman had the audacity (and stupidity) to ask her camel-fucking mozzie live-in partner to marry. The AssLifter did not see the humor in the request and chopped her up like a spring chicken. The parents of this beautiful woman were beside themselves when she announced her decision to live with this animal... With good reason. It was due to their diligent tracking of this POS that he was caught. They'd follow him at 2 am as he went around town disposing of body parts.

I say again... God was good enough to provide us the intelligence to build thousands of high-yield thermo-nuclear weapons. May He also grant us wisdom so we can make the Sudan right thru Affghanny a glass-covered, self-lit parking lot. It's the only answer to these people and their filthy pig-faith.

Name:  image (36).png
Views: 168
Size:  128.3 KB

And here's a pic of the murdering POS AssLifter... It's clearly looking down as he rapes a goat...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (37).png 
Views:	171 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	21314

The full story....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/11/i...m-to-marry-her
    Last edited by Kagman; 11-14-2022 at 11:54 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These people are the scum of the lowest asshole of humanity. They have earned their place here next to filthy niggers.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Why 35?? Why not?? This beautiful Hindu woman had the audacity (and stupidity) to ask her camel-fucking mozzie live-in partner to marry. The AssLifter did not see the humor in the request and chopped her up like a spring chicken. The parents of this beautiful woman were beside themselves when she announced her decision to live with this animal... With good reason. It was due to their diligent tracking of this POS that he was caught. They'd follow him at 2 am as he went around town disposing of body parts.

I say again... God was good enough to provide us the intelligence to build thousands of high-yield thermo-nuclear weapons. May He also grant us wisdom so we can make the Sudan right thru Affghanny a glass-covered, self-lit parking lot. It's the only answer to these people and their filthy pig-faith.

And here's a pic of the murdering POS AssLifter... It's clearly looking down as he rapes a goat...

The full story....

Think about cutting a human being into 35 pieces. Think how long that would take and how many cuts would need to made. Even niggers don't bother with that and cut them into maybe only 5 pieces.

What kind of demon would do such a thing? Never mind. I answered my own question.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Tar Remover, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Think about cutting a human being into 35 pieces. Think how long that would take and how many cuts would need to made. Even niggers don't bother with that and cut them into maybe only 5 pieces.

What kind of demon would do such a thing? Never mind. I answered my own question.

Thinking too hard about what we rail against here is an occupational hazard. There are those that many call 'human' who carry out the most monstrous of acts and carry out these acts on a daily basis. We see it and are honest enough to objectively call this filth exactly what it is... I do sometimes find myself overwhelmed.

Yeah,,, 35 pieces. Think about the mind that could do such a thing - - and the religion that nurtures and promotes such behavior. And realize that very same filth has been welcomed into this nation and their settlement into our neighborhoods paid for with our tax dollars. Wear a cross or a star of david outside your shirt in Dearborn or parts of Brooklyn and you'll be accosted or assaulted. Try to order food in a restaurant in these 'communities' and it will be tampered with in god-awful ways .

This is the 'vibrant diversity' the likes of Pelosi would have us 'celebrate'....

I say this a lot... I'll say it again... Who is the real enemy here.... The fuckers we know behave like the godless animals they are, or the person who, literally, sought them out and brought them here.

We are already in a state of war...
    Last edited by Kagman; 02-10-2023 at 10:57 PM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

The full story....

While I disagree on any sand nigger being regarded as "beautiful," I do agree that all Muhammads are smooth-lizard-brained animals and if I express my full disdain for their sub-species, I'm going to get another warning.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    While I disagree on any sand nigger being regarded as "beautiful," I do agree that all Muhammads are smooth-lizard-brained animals and if I express my full disdain for their sub-species, I'm going to get another warning.
    Not a sand nigger... A Hindu..... I rate them as eminently human.... the point being she was not mozzie pig so slicing her into little pieces had divine sanction.