Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Racist Hurricane Nicole electrocutes nigger twins Khalil and Kianna with downed power line

Tragic twin brother and sister, 23, electrocuted to death during Hurricane Nicole - while woman's baby sat in car

Twin siblings in Orlando, Florida, were killed in tragic circumstances when they made contact with a downed power line in the midst of Hurricane Nicole.

The tragedy unfolded in the suburb of Conway on Thursday morning when Khalil Sapp was traveling alongside his sister, Kianna, and her daughter, Mylah, 1, when they encountered the live cable.

Khalil touched the line and was electrocuted. He was pronounced dead at the scene, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office. His sister then exited the vehicle but was electrocuted in her attempts to save her brother.
    "Hey man, look! A downed power line. Let's touch it."

Neff told the station that Khalil's body was literally on fire by the time paramedics were able to get to him.
    "Electricity beez raycish!"

A GoFundMe page has been set up in order to help the siblings' family to cover funeral costs.

The page describes the pair as: 'two young souls full of dreams, hopes and aspirations.'

It continues: 'These two siblings with positive attitudes, always willing to help others and always put others needs before theirs.' Any remaining funds will be put into trust for Mylah.
    Dindu tow truck driver Paul Paez was also batwinged by racist Hurricane Nicole and the evil white man technology ELECTRICITY!

The tow truck driver, Paul Paez, 42, from Poinciana, was standing outside of his parked truck with his emergency lights on when a 53-year-old man from Groveland swerved for an unknown reason in his 2000 Isuzu Hombre and struck the truck, which then hit Paez.

Both men were pronounced dead at the scene.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ne-Nicole.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Khalil was an entrepreneur in the Orlando-area, while Kianna worked in retail,
    Free-lance pharmacist and Dollar General shelf stocker? Not geniuses obviously, picking up downed power lines. Water and electricity remain mysterious mumbo-jumbo to niggers.

I'm willing to bet a lot that the little shitlet is a product of incestuous bro-sis muh dik.

Do not read the comments. They will make you gag.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yo, let steal that copper wire and sell it at the junk yard.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dat raciss hurricane wif da whyte girl name done kilt dem po' niggaz!

White man juju (electricity) strikes again. Ben Franklin had it figured out hundreds of years ago, but those Wakandans still can't get it!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess antique farm equipment doesn't run on electricity. Anyone want to help me wire up Apefrica?
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eye of newt, wing of bat.
    There's a downed power line.
    Don't touch dat !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    I guess antique farm equipment doesn't run on electricity. Anyone want to help me wire up Apefrica?
    Antique Farm Equipment ran strictly on biofuels such as chitlins, fried chiggun and waddymelumz. They were only used for a short period of American history because their upkeep was too costly. Often a unit could not complete a full day of work in the field before needed a tuneup/adjustment with specialized tools.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to add my compliments to the new windchimes. They're lovely.