She boon says McDonald’s employee sprayed mace and attacked her over special order

When they drove to the second window they asked the manager for a refund. From there things escalated.

ATLANTA – A woman says she and her friends were attacked by McDonald’s employees outside the restaurant in northwest Atlanta.

Atlanta police confirm they are investigating the Northside Drive incident.

The woman says she just wanted a cheeseburger.

“It was all on the watch. None of them were off the watch,” the woman said.

The woman declined to give her name after what she called the horrific incident at McDonald’s on Friday.
We asked if we could place another order. I asked for a double cheeseburger without pickles and onions, made to order. That’s how I order my burger wherever I go,” the woman said.

The woman says there was a disagreement at the first window about what “cooked to order” means and paying with exact cash. The woman said she then got attitude from the staff.

“As we started to go, one of the workers said, ‘I’m going to spit in all your faces,’ and she said, ‘You’re all fucking annoying,'” the woman said.

When they drove to the second window they asked the manager for a refund. From there things escalated.

“The manager says to come in and get a refund, so we go around and park. ‘ the woman described. “They started trying to attack us. Then one of the McDonald’s employees pulls out a can of clubs and sprays me.”
https://localtoday.news/ga/woman-say...der-70723.html