Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rabid coon Jesse Jackson's half bro released from prison after 33 years

Jesse Jackson's half brother freed from life prison sentence

Noah Robinson Jr. was ordered set free last month over the objections of prosecutors by a federal judge who cited Robinson’s age, risks posed in prison by COVID-19 and his deteriorating health, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

“Robinson was convicted of brutal crimes, but he is 80 years old and has now been in custody for almost 33 years,” U.S. District Judge Rebecca Pallmeyer wrote. “That is a significant period for the purposes of punishment and general deterrence.”

Robinson was set free under the First Step Act, a bipartisan bill signed into law in 2018 by then-President Donald Trump that is intended to encourage inmates to participate in programs aimed at reducing recidivism, eases mandatory minimum sentence, and gives judges more discretion in sentencing.

Robinson, an Ivy League-educated, wealthy businessman, had been locked up since his arrest in 1989 on charges that he hired hit men from Chicago's El Rukn street gang to kill a boyhood friend of his, Leroy “Hambone” Barber, after the two got into a fistfight in South Carolina, where they both grew up.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...7e08833d5b9080
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dayum, he dun had hambone kiyilled? If this nigger is 80 and ole hambone was killed 33 years ago, this nigger was 47 and still squabbling with his fellow niggers enough to hire some make shift assassin niggers to take him down? Hahahaha. Yea, let him out. Hopefully he has some beef with his half brother and still has some nigsassins on the payroll.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half brothers/sisters, muh sistah father, like my cousin/not my cousin, etc. You'll never see niggers in the same fambly with the same name, not even mammys and dey niglets. Each of them has a different name, always appropriated from YT.

Too bad about Hambone, daid all these years. I'm sure he was a good ole nigga. Maybe ancient silverback Noah has enough nigger left in him to batwing Jesse.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."