Close

Likes Likes:  38
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

ShitStain Throws Preg. 22 YO Sow out 3rd Floor Window - it's Four Sprog Watch....

Nigger throws Preg Sow out of Third Story Window...Question of the Minute: Was it a Burner who flew the coup???? I'm betting no for the following reasons... First, it survived the fall. Nigger's up-armored bones could account for it surviving. Second: Bail was put at 2 million dollars. If it were a Burner (White), bail would have been set at $2,000. Lastly, it's a rare burner indeed who shits out 4 sprog and preg with a 5th by the ripe old age of 22.. But anything is possible.....

The ShitStain in Question:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (33).png 
Views:	421 
Size:	410.5 KB 
ID:	21303

The least it could have done is throw the 4 sprog out right after their Nig-launcher.... (Bad Nigger!!!)

The full story...

https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/11/fayetteville-north-carolina-police-arrest-man-throws-pregnant-woman-from-balcony/?
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Nigger throws Preg Sow out of Third Story Window...Question of the Minute: Was it a Burner who flew the coup???? I'm betting no for the following reasons... First, it survived the fall. Nigger's up-armored bones could account for it surviving. Second: Bail was put at 2 million dollars. If it were a Burner (White), bail would have been set at $2,000. Lastly, it's a rare burner indeed who shits out 4 sprog and preg with a 5th by the ripe old age of 22.. But anything is possible.....

The least it could have done is throw the 4 sprog out right after their Nig-launcher.... (Bad Nigger!!!)

The full story...

https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/11/fayetteville-north-carolina-police-arrest-man-throws-pregnant-woman-from-balcony/?

Don't be so cynical and rayciss.

I'm fairly sure this couple was quite happy with their precious little family of 4 niglets, providing nicely for them and raising them to be responsible, productive citizens just like Mammy and Pappy. Then out of their love an unplanned pregnancy happens. They reviewed their financials, savings, retirement funds, mortgage payments, etc. to figure out where, with careful management, it might be possible to save some money.

Alas, the buck, with a heavy heart decided that even though they both have good jobs they simply couldn't afford a 5th blessed event. His significant other balked at this, informing her man that she was already in love with her unborn sprog and could not part with it. She agreed to take on more hours at her job until the joyous birth of the next little one.

So the buck, following the sacred tradition of his people threw the whore out the window. The end.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I'm fairly sure this couple was quite happy with their precious little family of 4 niglets, providing nicely for them and raising them to be responsible, productive citizens just like Mammy and Pappy. Then out of their love an unplanned pregnancy happens. They reviewed their financials, savings, retirement funds, mortgage payments, etc. to figure out where, with careful management, it might be possible to save some money.

Alas, the buck, with a heavy heart decided that even though they both have good jobs they simply couldn't afford a 5th blessed event. His significant other balked at this, informing her man that she was already in love with her unborn sprog and could not part with it. She agreed to take on more hours at her job until the joyous birth of the next little one.

So the buck, following the sacred tradition of his people threw the whore out the window. The end.
    You must be a writer for the Coon News Network (CNN) in your free time. If not, you've got a future with the MSM
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if the incubating niglet was deleted?

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must be a writer for the Coon News Network (CNN) in your free time. If not, you've got a future with the MSM

I think I might get the hang of it! I should have started: "A North Carolina man and loving father of four allegedly suffered a mental health crisis, allegedly and probably accidentally bumped his fiancee and expectant mother of his children..."

I'll do better next time.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I might get the hang of it! I should have started: "A North Carolina man and loving father of four allegedly suffered a mental health crisis, allegedly and probably accidentally bumped his fiancee and expectant mother of his children..."

I'll do better next time.
    God-damned Edward R. Murrow - reincarnated. Has to be!

On another note, I'm going to follow up on this one. I want to know if preggy Amelia Earhart was a coon or not

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	460CE81B-E15C-45B2-848B-D99E744A5515.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	21305

11. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Head trauma like that wouldn’t killed any human! But,niggs ain’t human! The beast actually survived landing on its haid from three stories. Hopefully it will die soon!

13. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't even do a defenestration properly. Fucking niggers!

15. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Can't even do a defenestration properly. Fucking niggers!
    Welcome, CRASH!!! Niggers should take lessons from the AssLifters.... Defenstration is prescribed in the mozzie pig-book, the Q-ran, for homosexuality. When ISIS controlled huge swaths of both Syria and Iraq, they'd have 'Homo Day' every month. They'd line up the gays going up a stair case and when they got to the prescribed altitude, out their sorry asses would go. Someone was waiting at the bottom with an AK for any survivors....

Name:	image (35).png 
Views:	350 
Size:	497.4 KB 
ID:	21307
    Niggers, Mozzies...... We abuse them all here...

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    I wonder if the incubating niglet was deleted?
    The five children who witnessed the abuse, all of whom were four years old or younger
    I don't know if it's 4 or 5 niglets, but the filthy whore squatted and shat out a new turd every year!! If the bitch survives they need to spay her asap. Disgusting!!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger is an aspiring (c)rapper. Who would've guessed? I think that boon in the pic is his airborne soulmate. LOL
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

20. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The nigger is an aspiring (c)rapper. Who would've guessed? I think that boon in the pic is his airborne soulmate. LOL
    that 'song' is god-damned hiddious... This sow is a perfect ambassador of her species... Every word out of it's mouth is an insult or an affront to decency...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    that 'song' is god-damned hiddious... This sow is a perfect ambassador of her species... Every word out of it's mouth is an insult or an affront to decency...
    I'm sure it is, but I can't understand one garbled word.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds RIGHT!!

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

The full story...

If it landed on its head and survived we'd know for certain it was a nigger sow.

26. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Truly a nigger lubs story if I've ever heard one.

28. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post