Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Outrage! Nigger veterans receive lower benefits because racisms! The military be raycisss!

And it's all because of racisms. Not because niggers have a far higher rate of dishonorable discharge.
    Black veterans received lower benefits because of racism, study says

Researchers at the Connecticut Veterans Legal Center discovered that other-than-honorable discharges are around 1.5 times more common for African-Americans than for white service members.

The nation typically spends Veterans Day honoring soldiers for their service. But a study released this holiday sheds light on the reality that Black veterans receive fewer benefits than their white counterparts because of racism.

According to The Washington Post, the Connecticut Veterans Legal Center’s “Discretionary Injustice” study looked at more than 1 million military releases. It found that Black veterans are much more likely to carry the stigma of a less-than-honorable discharge.

According to the report, people who receive less-than-honorable discharges can be denied access to assistance programs in areas such as housing, education, career training and health care.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/black...221021658.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    And it's all because of racisms. Not because niggers have a far higher rate of dishonorable discharge.
    Black veterans received lower benefits because of racism, study says

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/black...221021658.html
    Under today's "woke" military I'm sure that that SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT will change!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having served in the military amongst far too many niggers I’m quite certain that they do represent a large portion of the less than honorable discharges. It has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with TNB. The feral shit beasts hide when there’s work to be done, fuck everything up if they actually do something and bitch and moan constantly about racism. I retired a few years ago and they were awful then, I can’t imagine how they must be now.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's hilarious. The lefties never miss a trick, do they...... Trying to sow discord in the ranks. Never mind that niggers create 100 times the trouble that whites do. Intentionally misleading, as usual.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    More of Obango's "Disparate impact" nonsense. I guarantee the service records reveal that the boons were forgiven
    multiple times for shit that any white service member would get a bad conduct discharge for. The cliques inside the
    military will pick out and "shitbird" white guys for any reason, or no reason at all - but they never do it to minorities.
    Fucking with any protected species is a mistake they don't make. The evidence has to be overwhelming to exit a boon
    from the service.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post