Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Wishing You Well On This Vitally Important Day

My dear U.S. friends,

I suppose you'll forgive me for saying that Great Britain - my natural-born homeland - is my favourite country. But the USA is up there with it.
    I love the United States for its love of freedom for the individual. But you don't need me to tell you that freedom is at the moment under severe threat.

I just want to take this election-day opportunity to send all my love and best wishes to the freedom-loving people of the USA. (Not the nigger-loving libtards - they can go to hell!)
    I just hope and pray everything goes well for "us" tonight when the results start coming in.
    And special good wishes to all you here at Chimpout; I know you'll all be watching with baited breath along with me.

I've a question....
    I see on TV this morning that the Senate is divided with 50 Republicans / 48 Democrats / 2 Independents.
    If that is so, and the Independents are not (officially, at least) part of the Democrat party, then how can the Democrats claim an equal number of Senators, therefore giving them the casting vote?

By the way, how do I edit the mistake in the title of my thread?

2. Likes tweakstick, Coon Town liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    My dear U.S. friends,

I suppose you'll forgive me for saying that Great Britain - my natural-born homeland - is my favourite country. But the USA is up there with it.
    I love the United States for its love of freedom for the individual. But you don't need me to tell you that freedom is at the moment under severe threat.

I just want to take this election-day opportunity to send all my love and best wishes to the freedom-loving people of the USA. (Not the nigger-loving libtards - they can go to hell!)
    I just hope and pray everything goes well for "us" tonight when the results start coming in.
    And special good wishes to all you here at Chimpout; I know you'll all be watching with baited breath along with me.

I've a question....
    I see on TV this morning that the Senate is divided with 50 Republicans / 48 Democrats / 2 Independents.
    If that is so, and the Independents are not (officially, at least) part of the Democrat party, then how can the Democrats claim an equal number of Senators, therefore giving them the casting vote?

I think it's because the 2 independents caucus with the dhimmirats. "Bolshevik" bernie sandas is one of the "independents" and he ran as a "dhimmirat" twice. Tonight will be a real NAIL BITER but even with the dhimmirats cheating (as they ALWAYS do) I think that people are FED UP enough to vote Republican. In deepest blue 'new yawk" dhimmirats are FED UP about the crime and even if they are life long dhimmirats they WON'T vote for hochul. They will either vote for Zeldin or stay home. I'm keeping my fingersw crossed, but even with cheating I will that the Republicans will win both houses and a fair amount of Governer seats. I will be up until the wee hours, as I was on the night of 11/9/'16 but I remember thge GREAT JOY I felt from the results of that election!! AT 2:16am this morning there was a "blood moon." Let's hope that this is a harbinger for a RED TSUNAMI!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My dear U.S. friends,

I've a question....

By the way, coming from someone who has 48% British DNA, I'm fond of the Island of Great Britain myself. You are my cousins from across the pond!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Haywood. I must say I see us more like brothers and sisters, as we are very similar people, who want the same things in life. I can see very little difference between Americans and British, except the accent.

I still can't see, though, how the Democrats can be given the casting vote, unless the Independents officially declare themselves as members of that party. Surely, as the largest party, the Republicans should have the casting vote in the event of any tied votes.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Bro.. We need it....Evil forces conspire to destroy this nation...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, here I sit at 9.30 in the morning (4.30 Eastern) - and it's becoming clear what has happened.

I thought cheating was going to be more difficult this time - that everyone would be so vigilant that cheating would be unlikely, at least in most areas. I was wrong.
    As I write, it wouldn't surprise me if the Republicans fail to gain the House.

And think about it - the one guy who could possibly challenge Trump for the Republican nomination has done even better than predicted. A set-up to cause a split in the Republican party?
    The whole thing stinks. No-one will tell me that the American people would vote for the Democrat clowns, after all the problems their party has caused. Afghanistan / inflation / child indoctrination / wokeism etc. etc.

Well, I didn't think I'd be saying it, but this decade (which I predicted in 2018 would be a tough one) is going to be even worse than I thought.
    It's time to batten down the hatches, and think carefully about one's future actions. Democracy has clearly been infiltrated to the point where it's seized up. The Communists have gained the power, and it isn't going to be pretty.

Barring the only course of action I can see, the USA as we've known it is finished.
    Goodbye, my friends. You had a good run. It was nice while it lasted. The future can only get worse; you've got a new generation of indoctrinated kids coming along - and they WILL be genuinely voting Democrat.
    My advice is to get out. But where to, that's the question.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fixed it for you.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Thank you WF. Appreciate it. I always check over my posts before clicking, but I forgot to check the title!

Well, the elections may not be quite as bad as I initially thought, but I'm not gonna say any more. My comments seem to be jinxed at the moment, so I'll just wait and see.

10. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you WF. Appreciate it. I always check over my posts before clicking, but I forgot to check the title!

Well, the elections may not be quite as bad as I initially thought, but I'm not gonna say any more. My comments seem to be jinxed at the moment, so I'll just wait and see.
    I live in Arizona and here the morons can't seem to understand who actually won, the concept of counting ballots is apparently outside of their capabilities and intellectual capacity. I might be stuck with liberal nutcase Hobbs, or get the sensible Lake. They just can't seem to count the damn ballots.

It doesn't help that the ultra-liberal dumpster fire Hobbs is the AG here and is quite literally in charge of the elections.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.