Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Eye Bleach Look at the heads on these Congo niggers

Funny how you pretty much never see human peoples doing this kind of body modification/mutilation.

https://historydaily.org/mangbetu-people

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good thing no people were hurt.

Fucking congolids.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Funny how you pretty much never see human peoples doing this kind of body modification/mutilation.

https://historydaily.org/mangbetu-people
    Homo Erecti MUTANTS!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The custom of skull elongation, called Lipombo by the natives, was a status symbol among the Mangbetu ruling classes, it denoted majesty, beauty, power and higher intelligence.”
    Yes,congo niggers!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5EDE0E50-CD10-4BC5-A060-BA700AA1A652.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	134.3 KB 
ID:	21284This cone headed niglet is just beaming with intelligence! Looks like its little ape eyes are gonna pop out its heyad.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who gives a fuck !!!!
    As long as they stay in the congo,where they belong!

10. Likes jenkemfactory, Coon Town liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one will ever convince me that those things are the same species as us.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a fair and rational person. As long as they keep to themselves in Africa, no harm, no foul. They can nig all they want there. But when they keep pushing on me that black is beautiful and keep showing me hideous fat gorilla sows, as if that's fit for human viewing, then we have a problem.

I want to see and experience pleasant things. Anything nigger is not human and therefore ugly.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Coon Town liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    But when they keep pushing on me that black is beautiful and keep showing me hideous fat gorilla sows, as if that's fit for human viewing, then we have a problem.
    Just remember this, any time someone tries pushing a certain bullshit message such as the typical "black is beautiful" thing, it's obviously a lie. Whites don't have to push anything about white being beautiful because it's universally known. Blacks on the other hand have to constantly remind you that they are "beautiful, strong or superior" which makes me laugh about how insecure these little tarbrushed turds really are.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, don't be pushin' your toxic white privilege standards of beauty. That's rayciss!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A lot of bucks loved hitting this lady.

Name:	beautyackup.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	21293
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Just remember this, any time someone tries pushing a certain bullshit message such as the typical "black is beautiful" thing, it's obviously a lie. Whites don't have to push anything about white being beautiful because it's universally known. Blacks on the other hand have to constantly remind you that they are "beautiful, strong or superior" which makes me laugh about how insecure these little tarbrushed turds really are.
    When I first heard "black is beautiful", I said, no way. Black is vile. Not human.

Disgusting that their sows call themselves queens as if that will change what they are.Or the males, kings. Any nigger can be nigger rich these days, because of pandering, stealing, raycisms, etc. Matters not to me. They may have human whores with them. Still doesn't make them human.

Deep down, they know they are inferior in all respects. That's why they chimpout. No amount of money and help will change their savage nature. Either we deport them all, or reinstate segregation.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Coon Town, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I first heard "black is beautiful", I said, no way. Black is vile. Not human.

Disgusting that their sows call themselves queens as if that will change what they are.Or the males, kings. Any nigger can be nigger rich these days, because of pandering, stealing, raycisms, etc. Matters not to me. They may have human whores with them. Still doesn't make them human.

Deep down, they know they are inferior in all respects. That's why they chimpout. No amount of money and help will change their savage nature. Either we deport them all, or reinstate segregation.
    I remember I said something like this to my ex "friends" once. My statement went something like 'niggers have an inferiority complex and they constantly seek validation from anywhere they can to boost their fragile egos' but they didn't like it what I said and were offended despite not being niggers. Of course you are right that niggers are inferior. They know it and we know it despite their attempts to push a fictitious representation about themselves to combat their bad qualities. I for one am all in favor for having these niggers deported back to wakanda and segregating them in case some niggers remain in the U.S for whatever reason.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hey, don't be pushin' your toxic white privilege standards of beauty. That's rayciss!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A lot of bucks loved hitting this lady.

Name:	beautyackup.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	21293
    It gotz a CD playah in it's mouf!!

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good thing for those niggers that there are no real brains to speak of in those ugly 'haids'. With the way things are going these days, one of those foul beasts will be soon foisted upon us as the next swimwear/lingerie/whatever model.

If or when that comes to pass I will destroy my seldom used television set and never buy another.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    So they expand the back of the skull, but still end up with a frontal lobe that is pure nigger. Hilarious!

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Coon Town liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

If black is beautiful I just shat a masterpiece. All that extra haid space but they are still dumb as rocks.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

28. Likes Ignatow liked this post