Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

These niggers are right about one thing

When I read about sporty niggers who refuse to recognise the American National Anthem, it really makes me wonder why white Americans don't take the opportunity to spell out the truth to them:
    THEY'RE NOT AMERICANS - THEY'RE AFRICANS. So they can fuck off back to where they belong!

But look at this article:
    https://www.amren.com/videos/2022/11...untry-part-ii/

It just shows how white Americans have become terrified of being called racists. (Just like us here in Britain.)
    Whites need to start publicly stating that they understand why niggers don't feel American - because they aren't American.

Whites for far too long have allowed these niggers to set the agenda. That has to change!

2. Likes jenkemfactory, Coon Town, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals are the problem.They coddle niggers and allow niggers to do whatever they please!

4. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a racist. I just don't like the nigger species.

6. Likes Ignatow , Groid_Rage liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    When I read about sporty niggers who refuse to recognise the American National Anthem, it really makes me wonder why white Americans don't take the opportunity to spell out the truth to them:
    THEY'RE NOT AMERICANS - THEY'RE AFRICANS. So they can fuck off back to where they belong!
    My sentiments exactly. Send 'em all back to the muddaland.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Then you are a specieist.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

9. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    GREAT minds THINK alike!! Niggers AREN'T human, they are a seoarate species!!

11. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It just shows how white Americans have become terrified of being called racists. (Just like us here in Britain.)
    Whites need to start publicly stating that they understand why niggers don't feel American - because they aren't American.

Whites for far too long have allowed these niggers to set the agenda. That has to change!
    All humans are terrified of that. They can't afford to lose their livelihoods and be exiled off the planet.

EVERY story about nigger crimes and atrocities where comments are allowed show the frustration and rage humans feel about being dominated by Libtards and their nigger pets, but can't say it if not anonymously. We are living in a Nazi state.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The schadenfreude is DEEP when brittney griner buck now is in a gulag and has to listen to the Russian National anthem!! I wonder if the nigger likes borscht?!