Close

Likes Likes:  117
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,856
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cher, 76, jumps on the nigger toyboy bandwagon

    I guess she figures if it keeps Madonna in the spotlight it can do the same for her.

    The nigger was spotted holding hands with music legend Cher, 76, after a romantic dinner date in Malibu on Thursday night.

    But there is more to be known about Cher's new 'toy boy', 36-year-old Alexander Edwards, a Def Jam record label executive who is famously the ex of TV personality Amber Rose.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alexander edwards cher - Google Search.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	21279

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi....html#comments
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  2. #2
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    B U R N E R.........!! when I hear her trash on the radio, I'll turn it off... When I see her face, I'll turn the channel... When I hear her name, I'll wretch....

    You, Twant... Are no longer human
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

  3. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    B U R N E R.........!! when I hear her trash on the radio, I'll turn it off... When I see her face, I'll turn the channel... When I hear her name, I'll wretch....

    You, Twant... Are no longer human

    It's odd, because Cher always was a pretty smart woman who probably has the first dollar she ever earned. AFAIK, she never burned coal before either. Her taste in men may have been a little questionable and some a lot younger, but they were all human. I guess in order to stay relevant, a pet nigger is now obligatory, even if the nog is 40 years your junior.

    How do you go from Warren Beatty/Val Kilmer/Richie Sambora, etc to this Q-tip headed nigger? Even the Bagel Boy was preferable.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  4. #4
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Chimp Detester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    822
    Post Thanks / Like


    My friends: I am now accepting bets on how long coal-burner Cher will remain alive. Will this race-traitor reach age 80? I bet NO.

    Burn the coal: Pay the toll.+

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coal-burner-013.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	21280

  5. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    7,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking liberal douche! Cher is a hard-core liberal, so I’m not surprised!

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's a flaming liberal douche bag. The ape can keep her.

  7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
  8. #7
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the first Christian peoples were Armenians. Supposedly Noah's Ark landed on Mt. Ararat, Armenia. So you'd think Armenians would stay with humans. But no, they are the most prolific coal burners and oildrillers. Kartrashians clan. Serena Gorilliams husband. Cher, liberal whore. She defamed and dirtied the USS Missouri.

    And this nigger. Who is this "executive"? Just another coon to me. I'm waiting for the day for a tidal wave to wipe out Malibu.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  9. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just wondering what would constitute a "romantic date" with a nigger... At first I refused to believe this cotton-haid buck was jumping Granny's osteoporosis bones, but then remembered that niggers will muh dik absolutely anything.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  10. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post


    My friends: I am now accepting bets on how long coal-burner Cher will remain alive. Will this race-traitor reach age 80? I bet NO.

    Burn the coal: Pay the toll.+

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coal-burner-013.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	21280

    Well, at least she satisfied her curiosity. Now you know, whore.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  11. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
  12. #10
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a stunt, engineered by a PR firm paid to get Cher's name in the media.
    They take Cher out of her crypt for Halloween every year, then krazy glue her back into her sarcophagus.

  13. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This is a stunt, engineered by a PR firm paid to get Cher's name in the media.
    They take Cher out of her crypt for Halloween every year, then krazy glue her back into her sarcophagus.

    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  14. #12
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,820
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh, this is disgusting. I thought this haggard old bag was 76 when that shitty auto tune song came out 25 years ago.

  15. #13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Coon Town's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    209
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's odd, because Cher always was a pretty smart woman who probably has the first dollar she ever earned. AFAIK, she never burned coal before either. Her taste in men may have been a little questionable and some a lot younger, but they were all human. I guess in order to stay relevant, a pet nigger is now obligatory, even if the nog is 40 years your junior.

    How do you go from Warren Beatty/Val Kilmer/Richie Sambora, etc to this Q-tip headed nigger? Even the Bagel Boy was preferable.
    Alzheimer's and Dementia...
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

  16. #14
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This is a stunt, engineered by a PR firm paid to get Cher's name in the media.
    They take Cher out of her crypt for Halloween every year, then krazy glue her back into her sarcophagus.
    Thanks! That made my day!

  17. #15
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flush it down.

  18. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's odd, because Cher always was a pretty smart woman who probably has the first dollar she ever earned. AFAIK, she never burned coal before either. Her taste in men may have been a little questionable and some a lot younger, but they were all human. I guess in order to stay relevant, a pet nigger is now obligatory, even if the nog is 40 years your junior.

    How do you go from Warren Beatty/Val Kilmer/Richie Sambora, etc to this Q-tip headed nigger? Even the Bagel Boy was preferable.

    Hell even Sonny Bono. Or ex heroin junkie Greg Allman.

  19. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    One of the first Christian peoples were Armenians. Supposedly Noah's Ark landed on Mt. Ararat, Armenia. So you'd think Armenians would stay with humans. But no, they are the most prolific coal burners and oildrillers. Kartrashians clan. Serena Gorilliams husband. Cher, liberal whore. She defamed and dirtied the USS Missouri.

    And this nigger. Who is this "executive"? Just another coon to me. I'm waiting for the day for a tidal wave to wipe out Malibu.

    Oh I remember that video Turn back time.

  20. Likes Tar Remover, Ignatow, Chimp Detester liked this post
  21. #18
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This is a stunt, engineered by a PR firm paid to get Cher's name in the media.
    They take Cher out of her crypt for Halloween every year, then krazy glue her back into her sarcophagus.
    Welll described!

  22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
  23. #19
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Oh I remember that video Turn back time.
    If I could "Turn Black" time.......

  24. #20
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Hell even Sonny Bono. Or ex heroin junkie Greg Allman.

    Definitely. Sonny was a songwriter/producer and very smart in business.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •