Close

Likes Likes:  39
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

South African niggers steal an entire school, bricks and all, leaving behind only the foundation

Anyone who thinks that niggers have no motivation, need only look here.
    Thieves steal entire school by removing everything brick-by-brick

Uitzig Secondary School, in Cape Town, has been reduced to just its foundations within six months of it closing in 2019.

People who ransacked the once-proud institution took every single brick, window, roof tile along with all the toilets, electrics, plumbing and blackboards.

They reportedly sold the bricks for 50c (2.5p) each and windows for R100 (£5) each.

Locals predict it was ‘drug addicts who stole the school bit-by-bit so they could sell all the materials for enough money to get a fix’.
    The school used to boast a grand entrance and reception area, five classroom blocks and two toilet areas.

But things went downhill after ‘drug gangs took over the area’, a former caretaker said.

The man, who refused to be named for fear of gang reprisals, added: ‘Pupils became scared and there was just constant vandalism. The school became run-down, and, in the end, it was closed down altogether.
    The Western Cape’s Education Department said the school had to be shut down because of ‘gangsterism and vandalism’.

A spokesperson said: ‘We provided security guards and barbed wire but still the gangs and the vandals would come in and threaten the teachers and even the guards.

‘In the end we were spending so much money on repairs to keep Uitzig going it became pointless and it was draining resources from our other schools.

‘There was so much damage being done by locals to the infrastructure that an engineers’ report stated that it was danger to the pupils and to the teachers.

‘Within a few days of the school shutting its gates and despite the security left behind the community members came in and stole everything that was left.’
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...e1a7f4ca229b03

Kind of reminds me of that scene from the movie Lord Of War where Nicholas Cage's character has to make an emergency landing in apefrica and the niggers steal everything, including the plane itself, piece by piece.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of the time many years ago, when my erstwhile neighbor phoned me and said that niggers stole our swimming pool, after we moved out and put the house up for sale. I went over and sure enough, the pool which was an old one lined with bricks, was gone. Every last brick. Thank God I got out of South Africa.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Thank God I got out of South Africa.
    Once the niggers have eaten each other, it may be habitable again. Niggers can not rule over humans. Glad you made it out in one piece !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is frickin' hilarious. I LOVE janky-ass Africoon news. Who knew niggers could be so industrious?

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Whitey Ford, Ignatow , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Anyone who thinks that niggers have no motivation, need only look here.
    Thieves steal entire school by removing everything brick-by-brick

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...e1a7f4ca229b03

Kind of reminds me of that scene from the movie Lord Of War where Nicholas Cage's character has to make an emergency landing in apefrica and the niggers steal everything, including the plane itself, piece by piece.
    That was a good movie. I an pretty sure Russia offered to exchange that nigger Griner for the man this movie was based on. I would be fine with that as long as he promised to supply every nigger in Africa with loaded firearms. That would be worth the exchange.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    That was a good movie. I an pretty sure Russia offered to exchange that nigger Griner for the man this movie was based on. I would be fine with that as long as he promised to supply every nigger in Africa with loaded firearms. That would be worth the exchange.
    And hammers and pointy sticks. I think they're better at batwinging each other with those.

That movie scene reminds me of a speed time-lapse of maggots making a dead animal disappear.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That movie scene reminds me of a speed time-lapse of maggots making a dead animal disappear.
    Good comparison. Maggots are actually important to the ecosystem, though.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say you can't give a nigger a black eye, a fat lip, or an education...I guess this is the closest niggers will get to taking an education!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good comparison. Maggots are actually important to the ecosystem, though.

absolutely. Maggots, vultures, and other scavengers and clean-up crews don't destroy anything and are much more valuable, industrious, and useful than niggers.

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You niggers wanted self-rule, go for it. Monkey destruction everywhere.

We shouldn't have meddled in their politics. It was their country, so what if niggers were considered inferior, because they are. I personally remember not GAF when my university "pulled out all it's investments" from South Africa. I didn't approve of it, and I didn't care.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you escaped.

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. Viktor Bout.
    Many weapons he sold to apefricans have caused many, many batwings.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    They say you can't give a nigger a black eye, a fat lip, or an education...I guess this is the closest niggers will get to taking an education!
    I'm sure the Apefreakens rebuilt the school except as a graduate level seminar center for advanced Physics.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of the story years ago, when a bunch of "do-gooders" spent months, teaching these subprimates how to farm. They came out with irrigation systems, machinery, seeds, etc. To essentially make them self sufficient. Within a week or so, the jigs stole all of the equipment and pipes for scrap, dug up all the seeds and ate them, then sat around with their hand out hoping to swindle the next group of idiots.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am sure that school was originally built through great sacrifice, savings, hard work, donations and industry on the part of the local niggerhood (a.k.a. koon-munity). And if you believe that, then you must think Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo was a great America-born president.

22. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Yep. Viktor Bout.
    Many weapons he sold to apefricans have caused many, many batwings.
    Sounds like a hero to me.

24. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post