Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Larry Bird saved his NBA money and refused to give money to other NBA players that went bankrupt

LOL LOL LOL Deferred Gratification something, something
    Larry Bird remembers when players that later went bankrupt made fun of him for saving his money - "They'd just laugh and make jokes about me stashing my money away"

He refused to give money to players that went bankrupt
    During his career, Bird had several encounters with players that made less than him but led an expensive lifestyle that soon ruined their lives and the lives of their families, and they couldn't pay their bills anymore. Bird often advised them to save money and prepare for life after their careers were over, but most of them never listened, and some even made fun of Bird and his way of thinking and handling his finances. Soon enough, some of them reached out to him to borrow some money, and Bird always declined because he tried to warn them in the first place about what would happen if they didn't think about the consequences of living a somewhat modest life.
    NBA players filing for bankruptcy a few years after their careers are over is a big problem, and countless similar stories resurfaced over the years. That is the main reason why the NBA implemented programs where they educated young players on how to take better care of their money. We are now seeing players investing their money in various businesses, which is a great way to diversify their portfolio, get some relevant business experience, and have a backup that can generate income when their careers are over.

Fancy cars, big houses, diamonds, and expensive clothes are nice things to have, but they don't provide any additional value or happiness, which is something Larry Legend figured out early on in his life, unlike many other NBA players who wasted immense amounts of money chasing material things. Investing in yourself and ideas that can generate profit is the best way to go while also thinking about your future and what it might look like after your professional career is finally over, no matter what amount of money you have in your bank account.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...901244c80c01af
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine that niggers! I love hearing a good former niggerballer bankruptcy story.

4. Likes Kagman, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Common for nigger affaleefs and (c)rappers to waste all their $millions and go broke.A fool nigger and it’s money are soon to part.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stoooopid, filthy LAZY ball-throwing niggers are now out jacking old ladies for their crack money.... TOUGH SHIT, NIGGER FILTH.... Yet more proof White people build where niggers destroy.

As if there was not enough evidence....niggers have greatly reduced prefrontal cortexes... They simply cannot assess the impact of today's decisions on tomorrow's outcomes. Destined to fail at EVERYTHING they do...

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soon enough, some of them reached out to him to borrow some money, and Bird always declined
    How rayciss of him to refuse to subsidize niggers and pay for their drugs, bling, and hoes. Niggers have zero understanding of money, other than "I gots a whole bunch of munny. Par-tay!", or "I don't gots no munny! Gibs me sum o yours!" They see no connection between the two extremes.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because Larry Bird was likely the absolute GREATEST basketball player of all time, a very smart man and last but not least: NOT a nigger.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    LOL LOL LOL Deferred Gratification something, something
    Larry Bird remembers when players that later went bankrupt made fun of him for saving his money - "They'd just laugh and make jokes about me stashing my money away"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...901244c80c01af
    Good!!

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look for NFL (Nigger Felon League) niggers to get in on this racket, chimping on White players like Peyton Manning who save their money and don't want to hand it out to worthless, stupid niggers.

15. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post