Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Middle aged nigger shoots, cuts the throat of and sets fire to extracurricular muh dik partner because 'muh wife'

Charges filed in murder of 20-year-old Milwaukee woman, victim's family speaks out

The day of the murder police say Brunson met up with a married man she'd been seeing, Sutan Shareef. Strangely, he'd reached out to Brunson's mom a week earlier.

"He goes on to say I want to be done messing with your daughter but she's reaching out to my wife," Jennifer Meadows said.

Sept. 24 a friend of Shareef called 911 after he says he saw Shareef on top of the victim in Shareef's car and that "the female stated, 'he cut my throat,' she was screaming and pleading for help."

Police didn't locate the two then, but hours later were called to an alley near Keefe and Palmer where Brunson had been tied, shot and then set on fire.
    https://www.cbs58.com/news/charges-f...ily-speaks-out
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Brunson had been tied, shot and then set on fire”
    The nigger trifecta! “Ah gotsta gets rid o dis ebideyence”

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    “Brunson had been tied, shot and then set on fire”
    The nigger trifecta! “Ah gotsta gets rid o dis ebideyence”
    Reminds me of that old prison tv show OZ. After killing inmate Dino, the niggers set him on fire.

Scroll to the 2:00 minute mark, where Schillinger openly admits: "It was the niggers. Burning things is what niggers do."
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Reminds me of that old prison tv show OZ. After killing inmate Dino, the niggers set him on fire.

Scroll to the 2:00 minute mark, where Schillinger openly admits: "It was the niggers. Burning things is what niggers do."
    Wow, I never watched that show. I’m very surprised they got away with this. It would never slide nowadays. Imagine how amazed niggers were when the white man showed up and could start fires. The only fires they had likely sen were caused by mother nature.

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Affairs of the heart (or the muh dik/muh poosay) with niggers never seem to have those fairy tale endings.

But what a loss this young sow is to the world:

Brunson wanted to be an orthodontist or a vet, later learning she was good at making others look good, so she enrolled in beauty school.
    I'm sure she would have done so well and been a fine doctor. "If I only had a brain!" Alas, she found her true calling was gluing fake talons and hair to the paws and wooly domes of other nigresses. Well, that's pretty noble too!

Not to be skeptical or rayciss, but somehow I find it difficult to imagine this gooch-eyed, half-witted slut as an orthodontist or a vet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kania brunson missing - Google Search.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	21256
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post