Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

AIDS nigger used social media to find muh dik receptacles and spread the love

Oklahoma City Man Arrested For Knowingly Infecting Women With HIV

An Oklahoma City man is behind bars after being accused of intentionally infecting at least three women with HIV.

One of 30-year-old Earnest Lacour’s victims spoke to FOX 25, hoping that she could prevent it from happening to others. “I am here to tell my story,” she told the outlet. “I am strong. I can do this. I have support.”

The woman says she started becoming intimate with Lacour in 2021, and afterward, she got sick.

After experiencing fainting spells and throwing up, she sought medical treatment. Her lab results revealed that she had contracted HIV.
    The police got involved because there was evidence Lacour knew he was HIV positive during sexual contact. After obtaining his medical records, police learned he was diagnosed with HIV in 2019.

He was arrested and charged with three counts of knowingly engaging in conduct to transfer HIV. Lacour is currently being held at the Oklahoma City Jail on a $500,000 bond.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...vBd?li=BBnb7Kz
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you sure it wasn't infecting DOWNLOW niggers with the HIV?!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty much all those beasts have AIDS or some other STDs. Coal burners are foolish just for that alone.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post