Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Tales from the ER: What do you call the person who graduates last in their medical school class?

NIGGER!

While that is just an updated, affirmative action version of the old joke (where the previous answer was "doctor"), the situations that incompetent nigger doctors create are no laughing matter.

Another day in the ER. I hear a commotion and what appears to be a white female voice shouting. I rush over and see a young white woman, maybe mid-twenties, in bad shape, I mean BAD, deathly pale and practically hyperventilating. A nigger buck doctor (different from the immigrant African Bongo doctor in my other story - this one was a homegrown ape and probably even more uppity) was arguing with her. Turns out Dr. Willie Brillo wanted to send this girl home with a diagnosis of a "mild upper respiratory infection" and she was having none of it, demanding to be admitted to the hospital and demanding to see a "real doctor." One look at her condition was enough for me, didn't even have to take her temperature (later found out it was 103). I called for another doctor (who was white) and she immediately ordered an IV and a cart to the ICU for the poor girl.

Turns out, it was pneumonia, the girl was severely dehydrated, her pulse was racing, and the nigger doctor was going to send her home knowing she didn't even have anyone to drive her. Even if she hadn't passed out and caused an accident while driving, she could have gone into respiratory arrest at home. Luckily, WHITEY was there to save the day and the girl made a full recovery after spending a week in the hospital.

Lawyers got involved. The hospital settled quickly, for a generous amount (yet another "nigger tax" white people indirectly have to pay), and Dr. Willie Brillo became Unemployed Willie Brillo.

Affirmative action can kill.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graduate? There should be no nigger voodoo doctors in medical school. That's murder.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    NIGGER!

While that is just an updated, affirmative action version of the old joke (where the previous answer was "doctor"), the situations that incompetent nigger doctors create are no laughing matter.

Another day in the ER. I hear a commotion and what appears to be a white female voice shouting. I rush over and see a young white woman, maybe mid-twenties, in bad shape, I mean BAD, deathly pale and practically hyperventilating. A nigger buck doctor (different from the immigrant African Bongo doctor in my other story - this one was a homegrown ape and probably even more uppity) was arguing with her. Turns out Dr. Willie Brillo wanted to send this girl home with a diagnosis of a "mild upper respiratory infection" and she was having none of it, demanding to be admitted to the hospital and demanding to see a "real doctor." One look at her condition was enough for me, didn't even have to take her temperature (later found out it was 103). I called for another doctor (who was white) and she immediately ordered an IV and a cart to the ICU for the poor girl.

Turns out, it was pneumonia, the girl was severely dehydrated, her pulse was racing, and the nigger doctor was going to send her home knowing she didn't even have anyone to drive her. Even if she hadn't passed out and caused an accident while driving, she could have gone into respiratory arrest at home. Luckily, WHITEY was there to save the day and the girl made a full recovery after spending a week in the hospital.

Lawyers got involved. The hospital settled quickly, for a generous amount (yet another "nigger tax" white people indirectly have to pay), and Dr. Willie Brillo became Unemployed Willie Brillo.

At least they FIRED the nigger "doctor!!" When you think about all of the money that is wasted by nigger incompetence, crime and GIBS they OWE US REPARATIONS!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only nigger Doctor I endorse is Kermit Gosnell. They need to set him free and send him back to the hood so he can continue his important work.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for her. AND you. You saved this woman's life, which would have ended at the hands of this stupid monkey masquerading as a physician. Great work, Anastasia!

8. Likes Jim Crow, Ignatow , Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I quit going to any doctor after a trip to an Urgent Care 12 years ago. First nigger doctor was a Nigerian import that sorta knew how to do medical stuff and actually spoke English. I suppose he needed ESL(Ebonics as a Second Language) classes when he got here because that Urgent Care is in a section of town I call "Africa".
    The second doctor I had to deal with on my follow up visit there a week later was a skinny American nigger ho. She was high on cocaine.
    No more nigger doctors for me.
    My doctor( if I ever need one again) is an Indian who I got drunk with and, unknown to him, I've played with his daughter's titties.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can’t even empty out garbage cans correctly!Niggers are stupid and worthless!especially.Only a fool would trust a nigger in a life or death situation.Glad it was fired!Niggers have no place in the medical field!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The only nigger Doctor I endorse is Kermit Gosnell. They need to set him free and send him back to the hood so he can continue his important work.
    The only reason ole Kermit got caught was his poor choice for dead nigger storage. He kept dead nigger carcasses all over his office. He should has installed a proper incinerator then he would still be in business doing good work.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Good for her. AND you. You saved this woman's life, which would have ended at the hands of this stupid monkey masquerading as a physician. Great work, Anastasia!
    The patient really saved her own life by demanding another doctor. Any nurse (except a nigger) would have been able to see that she needed help.

I wonder if there are white liberals out there who are so "woke" that they'd accept an obviously incorrect diagnosis from a nigger doctor just because it's a nigger, even at the risk of their own life. That'd be a Darwin Award fo sho!

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The patient really saved her own life by demanding another doctor. Any nurse (except a nigger) would have been able to see that she needed help.

I wonder if there are white liberals out there who are so "woke" that they'd accept an obviously incorrect diagnosis from a nigger doctor just because it's a nigger, even at the risk of their own life. That'd be a Darwin Award fo sho!
    True! But if weren't for you going to bat for her..... Who knows what could have happened!

YES! And I'm fine with it. If someone is that damn stupid, the joke is on them. And we can afford to lose a few liberals through their own stupidity. If for nothing else, the entertainment value!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank goodness you were there to help.

17. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Graduate? There should be no nigger voodoo doctors in medical school. That's murder.
    If a nigger can legitimately graduate from med school, we can let him be at least a coroner or a nigger MD
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    NIGGER!

Good on you for saving a life. The apefirmative action "Doctah" should be fired and decertified for malpractice.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

20. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Oh, damn, I thought that sounded familiar! I remember that guy.

I had to look it up as a refresher.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell
    Yes, he graduated in 2011.

Date apprehended | January 19, 2011

22. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post