Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile LeBoon James has a mad- claims use of the word "nigger" up 500% on Twitter

LeBron James strongly reacts to N-word use on Twitter soaring 500% after Elon Musk takeover

There is a lot more than Los Angeles Lakers losses on the basketball court that occupy LeBron James’ thoughts these days. James is aware of the Washington Post report that racist posts on Twitter have increased dramatically since Elon Musk’s became owner of the social media site.

James has already called out Musk after the report indicated that use of the N-word has increase 500 percent on Twitter.

“I don’t know Elon Musk and, tbh, I could care less who owns twitter,” James posted. “But I will say that if this is true, I hope he and his people take this very seriously because this is scary AF. So many damn unfit people saying hate speech is free speech.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...7037dfd8edce27
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    LeBron James strongly reacts to N-word use on Twitter soaring 500% after Elon Musk takeover

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...7037dfd8edce27
    Amazing how nigger cRappers will use the "n" word 50 times in a single song and get a free pass!!

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Silly nigger, that's krap noise.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I report niggers for calling white people crackers and honkeys but guess what, it doesn’t go against their community standards! Fair game niggers.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I report niggers for calling white people crackers and honkeys but guess what, it doesn’t go against their community standards! Fair game niggers.
    Especially on "FECES Book!!" F@ck that p@$$y mark cuckerberg!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Especially on "FECES Book!!" F@ck that p@$$y mark cuckerberg!!
    Yup. I don’t typically report em either because I’m not a bitch but when I am banned for 30 days and can’t make my own comments, I will report the cocksuckers because it’s what happened to me.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    LeBoon is also very socially conscious, offended, and upset by another b-bawl nigger being anti-semitic. He definitely does not condone that, after someone explained to him what "condone" and "anti-Semitic" mean.

Lakers superstar nigger, LeBron James insisted he does not condone hate speech of any kind as he bix nooded about Kyrie Irving's ant-Semitism controversy.

Irving was suspended by the Nets Thursday night for at least five games after sharing a link to a film based on a book described as 'venomously anti-Semitic' last week.
    I think he may also be distressed at nigger Koonye saying "nigger", but not at a zillion cRappers doing the same. It's puzzling, but LeBoon is obviously a deep thinker.

We're so proud of you, LeBoon!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...tic-tweet.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Professional sports is one huge nigger promoting operation and nigger worship temple.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 11-10-2022 at 07:31 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

14. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like all other niggers,lacoon just wast to start shit! Disrespek of niggers starts with niggers!They does it to theyselfs. Stupid monkey!

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post