Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Libs saying that people flooding Twitter with the word NIGGER now that it's no longer libtard controlled

Is it really safe to say the word nigger on Twitter now? I seriously doubt it. I got kicked off twitter for saying nigger a few years ago. Funny story behind that. LOL
    ‘We can say it now?’: Racists flood Twitter with the N-word after Elon Musk takes over

Elon Musk's first tweet since taking over Twitter has already been flooded with racial slurs.
    No. It hasn't.

Musk's first order of business, according to media reports, was to fire CEO Parag Agrawal, CFO Neg Segal, and policy head Vijaya Gadde. Twitter's leadership has often been accused of having a left-wing bias by conservative users.

Now it appears that some users are attempting to test the unfounded belief that Twitter has instantly transformed into an unregulated platform by quote tweeting Musk while using the N-word, and gay antisemitic slurs.
    Everyone that libs don't agree with is automatically Hitler. Seriously.

It remains unclear whether any action will be taken against the offending tweets at this time.
    LOL

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...fa9bf119176661
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I personally did see it a few times on Musks “The bird is freed” tweet. There hasn’t been any actual policy changes yet so some of them are still getting banned.
    I still wouldn’t ever use social media, but plenty of drama to enjoy. Hey you can say nigger freely here, at least. I hate niggershines!
    https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1585841080431321088
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Is it really safe to say the word nigger on Twitter now? I seriously doubt it. I got kicked off twitter for saying nigger a few years ago. Funny story behind that. LOL
    ‘We can say it now?’: Racists flood Twitter with the N-word after Elon Musk takes over

No. It hasn't.

Everyone that libs don't agree with is automatically Hitler. Seriously.

LOL

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...fa9bf119176661
    I just set up a "twatter" account. I've been BASHING libtards on it!! Niggers will soon follow!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish this typical libscum lie was true.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libtards live in a one-dimensional, black and white fantasy land where everyone and everything is either 100% right or 100% wrong. Even five-year-old children can see shades of gray. Libtards can't. That's why they always have to use "muh racism", "muh anti-Semitism", "muh homophobia", and all their other crybaby isms and phobias together.

In reality, the Nazis were far more PRO-homosexual than their rivals. Ernst Rohm, the head of the Brownshirts and a very high-ranking Nazi official, was an open homosexual, as were several other prominent Nazis. At that time, no mainstream political party would ever tolerate open faggotry in a high-ranking spokesman. The only parties that allowed it were the Nazis and the Communists.

8. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Libtards live in a one-dimensional, black and white fantasy land where everyone and everything is either 100% right or 100% wrong. Even five-year-old children can see shades of gray. Libtards can't. That's why they always have to use "muh racism", "muh anti-Semitism", "muh homophobia", and all their other crybaby isms and phobias together.

In reality, the Nazis were far more PRO-homosexual than their rivals. Ernst Rohm, the head of the Brownshirts and a very high-ranking Nazi official, was an open homosexual, as were several other prominent Nazis. At that time, no mainstream political party would ever tolerate open faggotry in a high-ranking spokesman. The only parties that allowed it were the Nazis and the Communists.
    Kinda like the "dhimmirat" party here!!