Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The Black Convict fish

What happened to the Black Convict Cichlid fish? That's what it used to be called.
    They renamed it to remove the Black.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black-convict-cichlid-amatitlania-nigrofasciata-experience-level-minimum-tank-petsmart-61222058.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	21236

At least I can still buy a nigger criminal at Petsmart.

It's been renamed to Convict Cichlid.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convict_cichlid

The Latin name remains Amatitlania nigrofasciata

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As you may have guessed, the black convict is very aggressive.

Why are convict fish aggressive?

Aggression runs inside the blood of most if not all of the fish within the Cichlidae family. Territorial fish will do anything to ensure they do not lose what is theirs.
    https://fishspark.com/convict-cichlid/

Black convicts are very aggressive.
    https://aquariumfishcity.com/are-con...ds-aggressive/
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 10-28-2022 at 01:21 AM.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    What happened to the Black Convict Cichlid fish? That's what it used to be called.
    They renamed it to remove the Black.

Name:	black-convict-cichlid-amatitlania-nigrofasciata-experience-level-minimum-tank-petsmart-61222058.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	21236

At least I can still buy a nigger criminal at Petsmart.

It's been renamed to Convict Cichlid.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convict_cichlid

The Latin name remains Amatitlania nigrofasciata
    Better change that too!

Okay, for sure it's not niggers complaining about this. Niggers wouldn't know a guppy from a goldfish. It's fanatical, hysterical Libtards bitching. Pathetic.

I've kept a fair number of different kinds of cichlids over the years. They are intelligent fish. They range from meek (Keyhole cichlids are the only truly peaceful species I know of) to moderately (most) to seriously aggressive and territorial. I never kept Black Convicts because of their aggression. i think the only type that is more aggressive is the much larger, beautiful, and aptly named "Jack Dempsey" cichlid.

Convicts will attack anything in their vicinity, much like niggers will but unlike niggers, they will attack targets much larger than they are. They are very attractive and much smarter than the common Black Convict NigNog species and both parents take excellent care of their babies, therefore making them yet another species vastly superior to Niggroes.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, you are right. The father mouth broods the young. Definitely no relation to nigger convicts.

I had one that was only 3 inches and he would be ready to fight every time I walked by. I was a kid. He would actually recognize people. I used to mess with him, so he hated me.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, what about other species or breeds, like Black Labrador Retrievers? Do we have to just call them "Labs" and if so, how do we differentiate between them and Yellow/Golden Labs? I need to know since I don't want anyone to think I'm rayciss.

Name:	black-labs-matter.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	21240

What about Black Angus Cattle? I have a bunch of annoying black squirrels here. Can I no longer call them "Black" since they are pesky? What to do?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post