Close

Likes Likes:  50
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

Bloody hell, the things are not cheap... Close to 4 grand for one of them. They'd have to destroy 40 car by taking the cat to just break even... I figure 4 days being out there to do that... Disgusting animals...

Guess that's why they use the sawsalls, they can be had cheap even new now.

If nog is has enough brain cells to go online it can buy a used one for even less. Leaves it with some profit margin for dat "rock" and "ripple" .

2. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Guess that's why they use the sawsalls, they can be had cheap even new now.

If nog is has enough brain cells to go online it can buy a used one for even less. Leaves it with some profit margin for dat "rock" and "ripple" .

Buying anything on-line requires a credit card.... What bank would ever trust a nigger with such a thing? A debit card assumes the ability to save. That would require them to take money out of their pockets and put it in a bank...No instant gratification for their primitive mind from that. They get their Sawzalls like they get most everything else... They steal it.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

They get their Sawzalls like they get most everything else... They steal it.
    oops... yeah us humans don't usually think about stealing the things we get, I forgot to think like a NIGGER LOL

I was thinking craigslist, but the wise human probably would not agree to meet a nigger if they knew ahead of time.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    oops... yeah us humans don't usually think about stealing the things we get, I forgot to think like a NIGGER LOL

I was thinking craigslist, but the wise human probably would not agree to meet a nigger if they knew ahead of time.

You could be very correct regarding CraigsList... Many a nigger has made a score stealing from a White who would be foolish enough to meet for a buy in some isolated spot. More than just one or two have been murdered during such 'deals'.... The nigs LOVE Craigs...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12