Close

Likes Likes:  50
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Why do niggers steal catalytic converters?

    I got an email from AAA tittled: why do people steal catalytic converters?

    Let's get it right. Niggers steal so they don't have to work.

    https://magazine.northeast.aaa.com/d...erters-stolen/

  2. #2
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why? Because they get 50 to 100 bucks per unit... Nigger filth......

    There's a way to protect yourself... Weld stranded, 3/8ths steel cable the length of your exhaust at 0, 120 and 240 degrees just spot welding it on along the length of the pipe. The steel strands will catch and foul the sawzall blade. It can be defeated, but it takes a long time and it's noisy... They'll abandon for easier game...

    These bastards don't even cut the bolts at the flanges... they cut the pipe thereby ruining the whole exhaust.

    New York does not allow licensed garages to put in anything but OEM Cat replacements. These can cost 2+ thousand per can. You can put the aftermarket ones in yourself, but State licensed garages, like Midas, cannot...

    And it's niggers with battery powered sawzalls doing the vast majoritiy of the damage

  3. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DR Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s deh cultcha to steal

  4. #4
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    It’s deh cultcha to steal
    Tru Dat!!

  5. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Why? Because they get 50 to 100 bucks per unit... Nigger filth......

    There's a way to protect yourself... Weld stranded, 3/8ths steel cable the length of your exhaust at 0, 120 and 240 degrees just spot welding it on along the length of the pipe. The steel strands will catch and foul the sawzall blade. It can be defeated, but it takes a long time and it's noisy... They'll abandon for easier game...

    These bastards don't even cut the bolts at the flanges... they cut the pipe thereby ruining the whole exhaust.

    New York does not allow licensed garages to put in anything but OEM Cat replacements. These can cost 2+ thousand per can. You can put the aftermarket ones in yourself, but State licensed garages, like Midas, cannot...

    And it's niggers with battery powered sawzalls doing the vast majoritiy of the damage
    The steel cable is a really nice idea! Interestingly here they seem to use battery powered angle grinders and steel cutters instead of a sawzall. Damn bastards!

  6. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
  7. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    7,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do niggers steal anything?
    Because they’re niggers!

  8. #7
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    5,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Why do niggers steal anything?
    Because they’re niggers!
    Exactly. Stealing goes hand in hand with being a stupid nigger.

  9. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
  10. #8
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    The steel cable is a really nice idea! Interestingly here they seem to use battery powered angle grinders and steel cutters instead of a sawzall. Damn bastards!
    Wow... Yes... The angle grinder would defeat that...As would a quality set of bolt cutters. Frigg'n niggers are running around like a Harbor Freight sidewalk sale..
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

  11. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  12. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Wow... Yes... The angle grinder would defeat that...As would a quality set of bolt cutters. Frigg'n niggers are running around like a Harbor Freight sidewalk sale..
    True! Damn shitbeasts! I probably used the wrong word when I said "steel cutters", I meant electrical bolt cutters. It's unbelievable how powerful these tiny things are.

  13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  14. #10
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    True! Damn shitbeasts! I probably used the wrong word when I said "steel cutters", I meant electrical bolt cutters. It's unbelievable how powerful these tiny things are.



    Mind you, it's the ONLY time you'll see tools in a nigger's paws... When it's using them to steal something. It's like when malls were pillaged and looted by the BurnLootMurder crowd... The only things left untouched were work boots and book stores. There were a series of stories like this

    https://kprcradio.iheart.com/feature...the-bookstore/

    Just how many niggers do you have over in Switzerland?? Your country prides itself on being ready to rappel any invasion.. Lot's of folks both motivated and well-armed. Sad you guys did not perceive an influx of filthy street-apes as an invasion... Cuz God knows that's exactly what they are.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

  15. Likes Tar Remover, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
  16. #11
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    True! Damn shitbeasts! I probably used the wrong word when I said "steel cutters", I meant electrical bolt cutters. It's unbelievable how powerful these tiny things are.
    Electric bolt cutters?? Post a link... I'd like to see what you mean... Sounds like one bad-assed tool
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

  17. Likes Tar Remover, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
  18. #12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I got an email from AAA tittled: why do people steal catalytic converters?

    Let's get it right. Niggers steal so they don't have to work.

    https://magazine.northeast.aaa.com/d...erters-stolen/

    It's "Cadillac converter" according to the niggroes on my court shows who are suing because the 18-year-old Impala with 189,000miles they bought is not in show-room condition.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •