Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger member at gunclub

A shooting buddy of mine asked me to help him develope a 240 gn magnum load for his 44 mag desert eagle. they are nice guns. But I’ve never cared for them because they can be very finicky to load for.
    Anyway, we go to the gun club Monday night around 5 PM. We went to the action area figuring we would shoot at metal plates 10 yrds away. there are six double sections where you can stand in front of the targets which are rope actuated without having to walk anywhere in the hot area.
    Show dare is a fat woman set a left of us. I identified it as a fat redbone sowzilla at first sight. it was dressed up in tactical gear that was getting ready to split at the seams.LOL!
    It is rare to see a nigger at the range.Let alone a sow in the action area where you need to be qualified. so, right away it asks me for my qualification sticker which I show it. We are self policed.
    I watch it shoot. It sets the timer and the best it did in the 20 minutes I was there was three out of six plates. It’s only 10 yards! With my Beretta 92x Performance I hit six plates consecutively 5 times in a row!Easy!
    Show my buddy start shooting his 44 magnum. The loads were hot! and the sun is going down a bit so you can see flames and boy was it loud! Anyway,the sow came over and asked us to move to another bay because the load magnum was distracting it. and I wanted to tell it to fuck off. But the club would definitely put me in front of the board for that. And I would get a suspension at worst or have to apologize to the piece of shit sow which I wouldn’t do.
    I just politely say, listen I’ve been a member since 1989 and I am going to finish shooting this magnum with my friend. So why don’t you take a break under the pavilion if it bothers you.Sowzilla got pissed and stormed off,saying it would report me!
    Not sure if I’m going to get a phone call. But it’s all on camera and they should be able to figure it out.Anyway,I did not get a phone call yet.And the gunclub pres is a customer of mine whom I associate with.He’s even been to my home.We’ll see,I guess.

2. Likes Tar Remover, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only niggers that are be permitted at a gun club should be placed on the target side of the range.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

4. Likes Tar Remover, Coon Town liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As usual, the nigger expects that everyone cater to it's laziness, and when someone with a pair of testicles comes along and tells it to go fuck itself- it has a fuckin' chimp-fit and starts making threats. Fuck you, niggers. Just FUCK you....

6. Likes Coon Town liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger at a gun club? I sure hope it knows that it's not a club where they serve free fried chicken, listen to loud bongo music, smoke joints and act in their typical clown behavior. Would it be too much to ask for these nig nogs to behave decently for one day of their lives?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen the occasional niggershines at public shooting ranges, but if I were ever going to put in the effort and money to become a member of a private club, I'd make damn sure the club's rule #1 is NO NIGGERS ALLOWED.