Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

$28 million settlement not enough for shake down niggers screaming racisms at Denny's

But despite Denny's charitable affiliations over the years, the popular breakfast eatery gained a negative reputation for a racism scandal that tarnished its once-positive, wholesome image. The incidents occurred decades ago, but many people still rightly remember the infamous civil rights lawsuits reported by the Los Angeles Times and other outlets, which involved Denny's locations in California and Maryland and resulted in a massive settlement. Deval L. Patrick, the assistant attorney general for civil rights in 1994, told the popular L.A. newspaper that it was the "largest, most-sweeping nationwide settlement of a public accommodations case in history."
    One incident took place in 1991 in San Jose. A group of Black teenage students told The New York Times that they were asked to pay a cover charge before even being seated and to prepay for their orders ... But their white classmates, who also dined with them, were not asked anything of the sort.

Another California lawsuit, also covered by The New York Times, involved a 13-year-old girl in Vallejo. At the time, Denny's offered customers a free meal if they dined in on their birthday. But the teen was denied her free birthday meal, even though she had a baptismal certificate with her birthdate on it to prove her age. The restaurant did not accept the certificate, stating that it wasn't sufficient and allegedly embarrassing the young girl publicly.

Although Denny's denied having any type of discriminatory corporate culture that would lead to racial bias, it attempted to make things right with a $28 million cash settlement, recalls the Orlando Sentinel.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddri...bc944b4094aeb9
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers sure are good for business ! The corporate leaders don't give a fuck. They are only interested in their jobs and bonuses. If caving in to the nigger enabler's demands lets them keep their positions, they'll do it. Corruption and dishonesty is rife in corporate America. Nothing to see here folks. Same old shit as usual. I wish it was me gaining from the niggers if I was smart enough.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers wreck everything.

6. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember back in the 70's when niggers BITCHED about the restaurant named Sambo's?! Dat beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Of course, the character who the restaurant was based on was an Indian (Hindu) keyid but niggers still BITCHED about it being RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Narcissistic "look at meez" niggers think that EVERYTHING is about them!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers need to live under the shadow of a human whip. As soon as the liberalism starts, the niggers start to creep away from their place.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Same old shit as usual. I wish it was me gaining from the niggers if I was smart enough.
    I wish too ! Too bad suing a nigger would be like suing a rock. Any money they had would vaporize in no time on some bullshit hoopties, and "cristal" and weed, and HOs

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What, 28 million didn't buy enough malt likka, rims, fried chikken and new-poats? So now they want moe gibbs? 🤣